• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What game never gets old for you?

Older Pokémon games, especially Gold and Silver. They were my very first ones and even though I've played through them what feels like hundreds of times by now, I'll never get tired of them. It's one of my favorite ways to relax.

I have more than one game that I would put in this category hahaha

- Batman: The Movie (NES)
- Mega Man 2 (NES)
- Kyatto Ninden Teyandee (NES)
- Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 (NES)
- Tecmo Super Bowl (NES)
- TMTN IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)
- Streets of Rage 2 (Mega Drive)
- Top Gear 1, 2 and 3 (SNES)
- Advance Wars 1 and 2 (GBA)
- Diablo 2 (PC)
- Championship Manager 01-02 (PC)
- KOF 98, 2000 and 2002 (Arcade)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Arcade)
- Mega Man 9 (PS3)

The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap.
It was my first Zelda game, and I recently had the itch to play it again recently, but I need to focus on uni lol. I love it, it’s one of the most underrated Zelda games.

Hmm, I guess I'll get tired of most games eventually, but I've put way too much time into Monster Hunter World, Fallout 4, Skyrim, WoW and FFXIV. MMOs are meant to be played for a long time to begin with, and FO4/Skyrim, installing mods can make it feel like a fresh experience, so you get more gameplay out of them!

Fantasy Life- super underrated adventure rpg game for the 3ds, but I absolutely adore it. I have hundreds of hours on it, and it’s just one of the best games I’ve ever played. The story is lighthearted and quirky, but also touching; the music is super impressive (I even bought the soundtrack!); the art style is great- cartoony, sorta AC like; and the gameplay is... well, I can’t describe it, but I love it. My biggest wish is for a proper sequel for it on the switch- heck, even a remaster at this point!

Older Pokémon games, especially Gold and Silver. They were my very first ones and even though I've played through them what feels like hundreds of times by now, I'll never get tired of them. It's one of my favorite ways to relax.
There is never a bad time to go back and play through the older pokemon games... red/blue/yellow, gold/silver, even 3rd generation was pretty good!

• Mario Kart (especially Double Dash and Wii);
  • WarioWare (especially Twisted, D.I.Y. and Gold);
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (I've first played that when I was 9 and ever since, I adore the Shroobs there :love::alien:);
  • the Mother trilogy (I've played some EarthBound/Mother 2 hacks such as the Halloween Hack lately as well, and I must say, despite the fact that I enjoy them while playing, I still miss the real Mother 2 somewhere!);
  • the more retro Pokémon games like Emerald, HeartGold and Black 2;
  • Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (out of all Yoshi's Island games, the soundtrack of this one is also the best :))

Last edited:
  • mass effect (all 3 games)
  • bioshock 1 & 2 (infinite is on thin ice though)
  • fallout new vegas (an absolute favorite)

Fallout New Vegas never gets old for me, I honestly don’t know what it is about it. I just love it!

Well if we are talking multiplayer then Mario Kart Double Dash aka the best mario kart.

If single player, maybe one of the old school pokemon games up to colosseum/XD or Gotcha Force for the gamecube. There was so much customization in that game and even more unlockables.

Spore. I have well over 50 save files now spanning across multiple computers and data. I've been playing this little game for over half of my life, and no two save files are the same. It took 6 years to do everything there was to do and finally give mods a shot.
Pokemon Soulsilver too. I've played that game god knows how many times.

Back