• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What game never gets old for you?

The OG Spyro trilogy. I've probably beat each respective game installation at least 80 times by now. Each playthrough, I seem to get faster and faster at completing them 100%.

Also, Magical Starsign, as I still love the art, story, and combat system. I can play it multiple times and still not grow tired of it.

I think, honestly...all games get old for me. But, there are certainly some that I can come back to more easily than others. Obviously, Animal Crossing is top of that list. But, also puzzle games...and racing games...and anything where you just kind of "build" up your stats over time. Pokemon. Etc. There are a lot of games that don't necessarily "end"...and those are the ones that I keep coming back to. Games with lots of unlockables or upgrades. I played Mortal Kombat 11 a ton for that reason...because there are so many costume pieces to unlock. Games like Forza Horizons are also a good shout. Mario Kart. Yeah, just...anything like that.

Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2.

A bunch of diversity in the matches and playing with friends makes the experience even better.

It's heavily underrated, but the Klonoa games.

And also the first two Pokemon Mystery Dungeon entries Rescue Team and Explorers
Omg I played one Klonoa game for the GC and I think it was Lunatea's Veil!
It was so long ago but I loved it and wish I could play it again!

Fallout new vegas, and oblivion. I'm currently replaying them for about the 10th time on playstation now. Loving life ahaha

Persona 5 and Fire emblem three houses. I beat both of them twice, now I’m playing p5r and I’m working on my third play through of three houses.

The entire Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney series. It's a little hard to believe I've been following those games faithfully for almost two decades, but that is -- in and of itself -- a testament to their incredible quality.

Sonic Adventure 2. It was one of the first games I 100%'d as a kid and idk, I guess it's just a major nostalgia thing for me now. I always find myself going back to play it when I'm depressed/down.

Other than Animal Crossing, I'd say Final Fantasy Tactics, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Skyrim. I love adventure/tactical/role playing games.

- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2
- Sonic Shuffle
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Mario Party (Series)
- Streets of Rage 2
- Halo (Series)
- Overwatch
- Star Wars Battlefront II

There are a lot more that never get old to me, but that would make my list too long. Pretty much anything that has good multiplayer options whether it be local or online greatly extend the replay value to me.

Call of duty: {cod 4 all the way through to black ops 2}
Lego Harry Potter; Lego Star Wars; Lego pirates of the Caribbean; Lego Indiana Jones; Lego Batman etc ((I’m a big kid ino))
Mario party
Luigis mansion
Sonic adventure 2 battle
Super smash bro’s melee

Way too many.

Smash Ultimate parties are memes and so are Splatoon 2's.

Then there's Mario Kart Wii.

Too good with online!

Pokémon Platinum.... gotta beat the Battle Frontier still lol.

Mario sunshine..... r o c k e t s t o r a g e

You'll hate me for the last one....

Sonic 06. Yes.

Glitches are too good.

• The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. No matter what people say how it's similar to Ocarina of Time, I still find myself having fun with the game. The story is decent and the soundtrack is great! I've probably replayed that game somewhere around 10 times now and still haven't gotten tired of seeing the same story over and over again. Granted, I may have played it since I was around 7 and got nightmares as a child, but it's still awesome nonetheless.

• Gran Turismo 4. I also first played that game when I was around 7 and remember that I did not do well at all. To give some information about this game, it's a driving simulator where you get to drive many kinds of cars and participate in events to get prize money and even better cars. License tests and driving missions are also present in the game. The years covered in car history are from 1886 to 2005. There's this one concept car marked in the year 2022, but I wouldn't count it. Eventually, I got really good at the game and know how to drive effectively through various courses. I have this memory where me and my father would do 2 player mode where we raced against each other. I kept losing and at that time, I didn't take it very well. Regardless, it was still fun! In fact, I still remember the cars we always used to face against each other.
The car here I kept using is the Opel Astra Touring Car
Opel Astra.jpg

As for my father, he kept using the Toyota Supra JGTC
Toyota Supra JGTC.jpg

Fast forward 10+ years later, I'm still playing the game and started noticing the small details that I didn't see as a young child. From a game that came out in 2005, it's impressive! A while ago, I challenged my father again to two-player mode and absolutely left him in the dust. He struggled to keep up with me and fell back really far lol. I have a feeling that my PS2 may fall apart very soon. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this game as much as I can, even though it may be outdated by today's standards.

ARK: Survival Evolved

I know alot of people have a beef with the game (And rightfully so, it is completely full of bugs and glitchy as heck)
But i love dinosaurs!
And have since i was a kid. And being able to catch Dinosaurs, tame them, breed them, Ride then, fight with them at my side, it really does'nt get old for me.
Have about 1,600 hours in, played accross most of the expansions and maps.
The lore is super interesting, with the notes you find left behind by the 'people' NPC who came before you, and the story behind the ARK's.

I just love it.

Back