• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What game never gets old for you?

Any Dragon Age game, but particularly Origins. I have way too many Wardens to count at this point.

World of Warcraft. I know that I can always come back and waste several DAYS playing.

Etrian Odyssey. It's one of my passion games (that isn't Ragnarok Online or old MMOs.)

I can't choose just one, since for me, I always love to go back to any game that I consider one of my favorite games of all time. Replaying games like Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Skies of Arcadia, Hat in Time, Pikmin (which I'm pretty sure I've replayed the most, lol) is always super enjoyable even if I know the game inside and out, lol.

super paper mario, i know that not a lot of paper mario fans are fond of this game but this was the first game in the series that i played so it has nostalgic value to me. maybe persona 4 if i am in the mood to sit through the grinding

The Trauma Center series never gets old for me. Trauma Center, Trauma Team, they're all amazing.

Pokemon Gold / Silver / Crystal.
Crash Bandicoot Warped.
The others as well, but warped is my favorite.
Rayman 2 The Great Escape / Revolution, and Rayman M.

Pokemon Gold / Silver / Crystal.
Crash Bandicoot Warped.
The others as well, but warped is my favorite.
Rayman 2 The Great Escape / Revolution, and Rayman M.

Pokemon gen 2 has such good replay value. The original games are fun, but so much was added for gen 2, it was basically 2 Pokemon games in one, for the first time :)

If I had beaten it,

FINAL FANTASY XIII.

I love this game's music!

Also- EVERY SINGLE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME

MUSIC!!!!

TERA Online, regardless of its current state, I always go back to it.

Shovel Knight! There are so many different ways to play the four campaigns that I’d get never get bored.

the original spyro trilogy and the earlier harvest moon games

I've played the first three spyros like a million times and never get bored of them LOL

For me it's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've played through it several times and even tried speed runs lol. I know all the Easter eggs too. It's just such a fun and classic game. Also the music is great. I feel like a lot of people feel the same way lol

Back