• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What happened to our characters?

I only play mine in 3D.

My skills literally tank in Kid Icarus if I turn the 3D off, I don't know why.

really like the 3D but it gives me headaches pretty quickly. I believe nowadays I only use it to look at completed puzzles in Mii Plaza.

I usually put the 3D on really low to give it some depth and I'll play with it up all the way some times just because.

I twas just joking around, calm down

Sorry. :) I'm just used to being on another forum where all the members are serious when they say things that can come across as rude/insulting. xD So I tend to throw up defensive walls just in case.

Sorry. :) I'm just used to being on another forum where all the members are serious when they say things that can come across as rude/insulting. xD So I tend to throw up defensive walls just in case.

it's np, afterall, no one has made a sarcastic font yet, lol

Did the creator of this thread ever come back and explain herself? Because I would love to know what she was talking about.

Did the creator of this thread ever come back and explain herself? Because I would love to know what she was talking about.

By old look, I mean they look like the did in Wild World instead of the way they looked I the original video. I'm new, so when I can post pics, I'll show you what I mean.

Maybe I'm losing my mind. I remember a trailer showing a really tall, thin girl, light blond ponytail, wearing a light pink dress. At one point, she jumps into the ocean in her dress. Can't find it now, cause like a moron, I forgot that when I traded my 3DS for an Class, it wiped out most of my stuff. I watched a video of someone from Japan playing, and his character looked like the old one. Maybe it was the clothes he was wearing. I remember in the first video I saw, you could see the characters neck. In some of the clothing, you can't.

^^

Back