• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the origin of your username?

I have multiple usernames I've gone through

My first being webkinz where i was angles11 xD I was really young and misspelled angels.my favorite number was 11.

My second account was on runescape where I was jmx3 which was part of my first webkinz code, i still use it to this day on some things.

My third was minecraft, where I've used
jmx - shown above
celestialwish - i love the stars and such, and one of my characters names is Wish
finalabsolution - Absolution meaning 'formal release from guilt' i was going through a suicidal stage at this point.
thecomicsans - the font & an undertale character
sanstheskelepuns - undertale character xD

on here, it's just my ACNL town and character name. (will be changing it when I can though x-x)

I really like space/galaxy themed names and I did a Google search on some names and ended up liking Lyra quite a bit, although I had a few others in mind that were really nice. But unfortunately the name was already taken so an extra A was added on the end. :)

I have no f***ing clue, hahaha.

I started using it on TinierMe though.

life.. this is cheesy lmao

hanami: Japanese tradition of enjoying cherry blossoms and welcoming spring
cherry blossoms: beautiful but short-lived

I was looking for a new persona when I started getting into forums and more of the online gaming community when I started my first year of college. I noticed every night I'd always get 2 little boxes of strawberries every night from the little convenience store on campus and since then it had become my favorite fruit! c: I then decided to become the god of strawberries!

Rosie had moved out of my town recently, and I was devastated, so I decided to name myself after her, as she is my favourite villager.

I've always loved astronomy as a child. Particularly comets. There was just something so beautiful about their icy, shooting star-esque appearance that I really liked. And then, as I thought about it, I wondered: What if I could catch them? Thus, the origin of "CometCatcher." I'd like to think that, if it were physically possible to catch a comet, I would catch it with a net. And then the comet would burst into silvery ice once I caught it. It'd be like catching a wish, in a way. To me, comets represent dreams and wishes.

I've had this sort of username ever since I was really young. If I can, I always try to use "CometCatcher" or some other sort of "Comet" username.

i love sanrio's little twin stars! they've been my favourite characters for a long time now!

past / alternative usernames include:

goatling94 - i'm a capricorn, born in 1994

babygoat314 - again, capricorn! i needed to add a number to the end and figured 314 would be easy to remember because pi? when i explain it it sounds so ridiculous because i'm not even super into astrology and i hate / suck at math. but baby goats are cute as frick so i guess there's that!

Mine may be obvious from my signature ;) but I wanted something Zelda related, I'm not the most imaginative, so I couldn't find anything that wasn't already taken....so I went with linktothwworld. I might change it though, I have some seashells from somewhere

idek tbh, i was making a club penguin account when i was four and my older brother was like "how about carricarky" and i said "sure why not" and i spelled it with two i's instead of two r's

94e11ce2d342fc53dc4688199d33a0cd.jpg

I wish I had a cool username Im just not very creative with making names up etc

Mine came from a few years ago I got given a cheesy little money pot and on top of it was a dinosaur and on it was my name Chelsea and they had wrote saur at the end so it said 'Chelsea-saur', under it was a small description of what type of person I was from my name hahaha there never was my name on anything like that like a keyring or whatever except for this money box lol!

So when my friend saw it in my room he just always joked about it- but I took the last 3 letters out of my name

Last edited:
A really long time ago, I was thinking of cool sci-fi usernames and I came up with Hexacific. I never really used it on anything until a couple years later when I remembered making up that username. I never really used it on most websites so I decided to use it on a site (i forget which one) I thought the name was too "Intense" so I came up with different variations. I came up with HexxyDexxy and used Hexxy as my nickname.

I love birds with a passion, and I always thought that having just 'bird' something as a username was boring, so I dug deep into my German side and came up with Vogel Beine, literally meaning bird bee, bird bird or bird chick, depending on how you wanna look at it. I meant it as 'bird bee' because I'm also fond of bees quq

Yesterday I heard a bell at midnight which was pretty cool. Also my middle name is Belle so I decided to call myself MidnightBelle

It's a portmanteau of psychedelic and tie-dye.

Combined random letters until I liked the way it looked.

Back