• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the origin of your username?

Well Iggy Koopa is my favorite Mario character ever since I began playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii and I actually enjoyed him ever since as my favorite character and Koopaling in the entirety of the series.

Then I got (obviously) involved in the brony fandom, when I watched MLP for the first time, the first episode I ever watched was "The Return Of Harmony" since I heard about a goat-unicorn type of villain in it. That episode was really amazing not only for the plot or the characters; It was because of the villain: Discord. He quickly grew to be my favorite cartoon villain and MLP character in the entirety of the series.

Then I took it to a whole new level and became a Dislestia shipper once I saw the Season 4 Finale and shrieked at that scene at the end where he gives Celestia the flowers, I honestly never shrieked so hard in my life. So after a daunting task of saving up TBT, I changed my username to Discord.

(Can't wait for him to appear in a future Season 6 episode)

When I was 10 I was playing around in the chat option of my DS Lite (I think) and just wrote random ****, one of it being mini riedy. I dunno why, but I did. A few months later we got internet and I registered on Neopets as mini_riedy. That name turned into miniriedy which turned into Riedy as my online/gaming name. When it's used I go back to miniriedy.

My username on dA as L3M0NL1M3 and in that same year I made this account so I just shortened it and L3M0N5 was born.

The origins of my name are in a manga series called Fairy Navigator Runa~ The main character's mom is named Renmei and I thought it sounded pretty and so I first used it in my Pokemon Conquest run.. Then it just went hiding until like a month ago when I remembered it again~ c: I am actually trying to change my nick everywhere where it isn't Renmei or Renmei-hime just because I can :'D

this
R6DCO.jpg

since i've changed my username since i last posted here, my new username is based off of Harley Quinn, except i changed it to harlequin, since that's what Harley Quinn's name comes from

so i was on the flight rising forums and like there was this super cringy thread title that i clicked and naturally it lead to a super cringy anime thread that i couldnt help but read and one of the anime characters was named hiyori and i became obsessed with the name 2 seconds later (if u ask my friends about it theyd tell you i wouldnt shut up about the name for a while) and then i changed to it on tbt

SO THIS is how Nightbae won my pink house!

(did a giveaway of a pink house to whoever guessed the origin of my username) :p

"As my hopes and dreams begin to shatter, my life just didn't matter...:

That's not the original but i got the name Shattered from some edgy quote i wrote last year. Some people may assume it's based on SU but no, it didn't.

I'd like to think that HopeForHyrule is pretty self-explanatory, but basically my thought process went like this: "Link is Hyrule's sole ray of hope against Ganon", so...yeah.

I also think it'd make a kind of awesome band name, lol.

I was in love with art since I was a kid so I wanted a name that represented that. I was called "Painty" before this one and that stuck for a while, because painting was the first form of art I ever did. But I began to hate it. So I thought of a new one--the one I have now. It has 'Artist' in it (broad term, as there are many kinds of art) and -tra was a feminine suffix.

When I was in high school and getting into anime I tried to translate my name, Samantha, into Japanese. It turns out I was wrong and it should be Samansa, but I like Samansu better now! :D

Back