• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the origin of your username?

evvie is a nickname ive had since i was a kid, people call me it irl too lmao
mayor because i used to play acnl lmao

Kidcat is best cat...

Olivia is my fav overall villager though

Last edited:
I just used the name of my second character in ACNL xD My mayor's name is my name, and my other 3 characters are Miii, Mii, and Mi which are all versions of Me. So it's a town full of me. Yeah.

German term of endearment. I really love terms of endearment in general, but I've got German heritage and I like the way it looks and sounds as well.

My name is Shannen, and I get a lot of jokes and puns made about my name. Honestly, every time I join a new website it's a toss up between a ton of nicknames that I really love.

This one is my favorite, though. It's a variation on a joke my friend Alex would always make. Whenever he was approaching me during school, he'd just say "shananananananananananan BATMAN!" and it was quite funny. Plus he called me Shannenenen all the time as a play on that. It's a really unique username and I never have any trouble with having it already taken, so that's a plus.

Gay virginity in slang-

I just made it up on the spot because my ACNL food were cherries, and I am a fan of rainbows.

A dungeon and dragons name Generator because i lack originality lol

I wanted something I never used before so I thought of a username that crossed Pokemon and my favorite Nintendo character. I always say I wanna change it, but I probably won't.

Well, my ex always used to call me puffycheeks, since i've got a babyface apparantly, and I love wolves, so that's how I came up with wolfycheeks. Pretty boring really. It just kinda sticked to me from then on.

the original name i had picked for myself +my last name plugged into a translator and then romanized

Mine actually came to me in a dream lol. In my dream I was trying to come up with a new username and I came up with this one and then I tried it in real life and it worked. I suppose it was a reflection on my real life because I was trying to come up with a new name for my tumblr since for the past I had always used the name Silky Kitty... figured I had outgrown that.

Mine is a character's name in a game no one has ever heard of (trust me, you haven't XD). After playing the game, I realized I really liked her name, so i named one of my original characters after her and eventually started using it everywhere, mostly because i think its really awesome and very unique. And its pronounced 'loo-jay' XD

It's a mix of my online Alias (Raine) and my ACNL town name (Fae Wood).
It's not that creative but I like it.

Parts of my name. DAna and not telling my maiden and married name but you get the picture.

I combined my favorite name and my favorite animal, on other sites im FoxDragon, so thats a combination of my fav animal and my zodiac animal :3

i used a random username generator awhile back and this popped up and i thought it was nice
ive been using it everywhere now

Back