• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the origin of your username?

it's just my name hahaha i'm boring and uncreative when it comes to usernames.

It means 'the pretty flower' in French. I made it up when I was actually somewhat fluent in French. These days I've forgotten most of it. :p

Mine was inspired by Silica from SAO. I just put an extra syllable on the end for originality. It's been my username for like 3 years, or whenever SAO came out

Last edited:
ruza is romanji for ルーザー. i got it based off of one of my favorite songs from junko yagami!

skarmory but with 'armory' spelled as the British-English 'armoury' ...
It seemed like a witty tumblr username before heh. x)

My username is embarrassing. I joined this website when I was 15 and obsessed with One Direction. Heather = My name Styles = Harry Styles I'm honestly so embarrassed. I want to change my username, but I have to save up my TBT which is difficult because I'm a spender. ;-;

idk, I just think the letter X is neat and wanted my new username to have an x in it

I wanted a name that was "rare" in a sense, in that it is just a normal word. But it also had to sound sort of cool. Kaleidoscope and Kaleidoscoped were taken as Minecraft usernames (which is where all of this started) so I just took the plural of kaleidoscope.

Back around 2008, I wanted a new alias for a fresh start on my first livejournal account. Since I like anime/manga I thought a japanese name would be nice, so I picked Aya. My friends then started calling me "ayayayaya" playfully.

When I joined the forum, Aya was taken so I went with Ayaya in a hurry. I'm keeping the name for now.

sadly i hate my username but it comes from my name Colby. I have no clue where tf dog49 came from but it's there

It's a bit obvious, isn't it? tumblr_mvi3gaKVOw1r6ftiwo3_250.jpg

sadly i hate my username but it comes from my name Colby. I have no clue where tf dog49 came from but it's there

well atleast you can change it when the seashells get distributed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

milk is a nice word but the username was taken so i just settled on milque

Back