• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your dream job?

princess.looking.for.frog

rim tim tagi dim
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Woodlårk
Green Heart Balloon
Balloon Dog
New Leaf Token
Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
Here is a burning question of mine! Who is your dream job that you would absolutely love to have! Don’t worry about the pay instead what the actual job is! Then, tell me your dream job considering the pay, time and travel put towards the job.

My dream job is definitely a full-time cartoon/children‘s book artist but unfortunately in real life they don’t earn too much money.

Really in real life terms my dream job would be bio-medical engineer, so building prosthetic limbs, and the future of the industry might be growing real organs in labs for people that need transplants. I have always wanted to help people in direct ways, but not be on the very front line (doctors,nurses,surgeons etc.), so I won’t witness deaths and have to perform emergency treatments, putting it all on me!

Otherwise I would work in the army in the Air Force maintaining planes and possibly actually flying! My dream jobs are all over the place haha.

my dream job is to be a pet groomer! i’ve always been a bit undecided with my career path but this seems like a job that i would genuinely like and hope to have someday ^_^
Sound like you love to be around animals! When I was smol I wanted to be a vet, but guts make me blech. Grooming sounds cool though!

Surgeon.

I already have eight years of university under my belt, so while post-graduate medicine is an option I don't see it as realistic. My work in the health sciences has been primarily laboratory-based thus far, but I would like to progress into research in the area that interests me.

Absolute dream job for me would be an author. I would love to be able to write novels for a living. The ability to work from home on my own schedule and not have to constantly interact with people would be amazing. I don't need much money to be content, so I'd just like to be successful enough to survive on my earnings.

Mine is to be a freelance writer. The ability to work from home yet still make good money sounds incredible. Currently working towards getting my certification! You don't need one, but it really helps.
Post automatically merged:

Absolute dream job for me would be an author. I would love to be able to write novels for a living. The ability to work from home on my own schedule and not have to constantly interact with people would be amazing. I don't need much money to be content, so I'd just like to be successful enough to survive on my earnings.

Hook me up if you ever need a beta reader!

I don't know why I haven't gone back to school to trade my bachelors of science in nursing for a degree in marine biology. If I could have done it all over again, that's what I would have done with my life. I would love love love to be a marine biologist somewhere in the Chesapeake Bay.

My dream job would probably consist of being able to use my talents in either art, writing, or energy healing. As a child, I always wanted to be something of a graphic designer or work for large companies like Disney or Pixar. Now, my ideals towards what I find as a "dream job" have shifted. I enjoy the well being of others and thought about being a Reiki Healer or Energy Alchemist.

Though, perhaps a job that is just simply comfortabe for me like working from home or even a state job would be nice. Oddly enough, it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what my "dream job" would be even at the age of 27. I have noticed now that I would even enjoy being a typical housewife, which is something I'd cringe and scoff at years ago by just the mere thought of. I guess I will just have see 😄

I have 3? dream jobs-
I’d like to draw comics for a living & shop my comics as TV shows or cartoons! but that will never happen (at least not as my primary income) & I have accepted that lol. + My art is still pretty mediocre 😅

My other dream job is to be an editor at a publishing company. It’d be a job that would work well with my talents and it would be wonderful to bring out a writer’s inner ability & see their confidence with their final work. Working hard with an artist to tell a great story & share their vision with the world... yeah I would really like that job lol.

My other other dream job(?) is to write a book myself. I don’t think I can achieve this dream yet. I want to write a book with my own voice and I haven’t found exactly what it is I want to say. It won’t be a good book until I’m ready to write it lol.
I’m always free to beta tho & I beta fanfics all the time. I promise to always give good feedback.

I always loved the idea of working in animal conservation but...I didn't want to pursue a bachelor's in biology lol. If I had the resources I had now to do it all younger, I would happily..

I don’t know, I want to be creative, I guess I would like to be some sort of artist but the problem with that is I wouldn’t make a lot of money if I’m not popular enough.

To work permanently in wildlife rehabilitation and/or science education! I already work on a contract basis in rehab, so I guess I’m already partway to accomplishing my dream if I can stay the course. But who knows what the next few years will bring? 😬

I'd love to do animal conservation work. I'm finishing up my degree in biology with the hope that I'll be able to do something in that realm, but jobs that are permanent and pay well enough to be able to live comfortably seem hard to come by. My dream would be to work with marine animals because I really love the ocean!

I have a couple ideas for dream jobs.

1. Public school teacher. I'm so grateful for my pre-university instructors for nurturing my love for learning and pointing me towards studies in engineering.
2. Family doctor. I do my best to care about my health (mental, physical, and spiritual) now. I think the best kind of the medicine is the preventative kind -- it saves a lot of time, money, and resources down the road.
3. Some type of creator/artist. I appreciate all forms of art and the blood, sweat, and tears that their creators put into them.
4. Could I just read books for a living?

Back