• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favorite new mushroom collectible?

What is your favorite new mushroom collectible?

• Blue famous

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Green famous

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Glimmer

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Starry mush lamp

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Heartstamp mush lamp

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Shiitake plushroom

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Inkycap plushroom

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Kudos go to my beloveds... 🥰
823.jpg
824.jpg

Runner-up goes to the glimmer shroom!
820.jpg

I'll mainly be aiming for the plushrooms this event, BTW. Glimmer shroom is pretty but more of a silly (aka low) priority thing.

I love the unicorn Mushroom lol, I want it to be a real collectable ♡

Aside from those, the Glimmer and Heartstop ones are so pretty. The two little Shroom folks are also cute.

I'm gonna be honest, I think I lowkey like the foraged mushrooms more than the actual collectibles LOL - especially the booton, porkini, poyopuff (blue and pink) and morellul shrooms! The embarrassed and mythical shrooms are also adorable! I wish we could keep them after the event ends!

In terms of the actual collectibles, my top 2 favourites are the glimmer shroom and the inky cap plushroom!

I'm gonna be honest, I think I lowkey like the foraged mushrooms more than the actual collectibles LOL - especially the booton, porkini, poyopuff (blue and pink) and morellul shrooms! I wish we could keep them after the event ends!

In terms of the actual collectibles, my top 2 favourites are the glimmer shroom and the inky cap plushroom!
I agree… it’s a shame we can’t keep them.

I love the blue famous mushroom and the starry mush lamp. Besides both of them, i do wish the glow mushroom will make a comeback. Maybe it'll come back in another mushroom season but that's wishful thinking.

Back