What is your favorite type of clothing?

i like cardigans and jackets! basically things that i can drape over what i’m already wearing, but you can still see the shirt or whatever i am wearing underneath ^^

oddly enough, i don’t really like hoodies or sweaters because they’re a pain to take on and off when i am actually wearing something underneath TT

pyjamas all day every day, when I’m out and about the one thing I think about is getting home and putting my pjs back on😅 and if it’s cold one of my several oodies. I’m such a comfort person

I love to wear graphic t-shirts, cargo pants, overalls, and skirts. Bonus points if these clothes are purple, blue, and/or black because those are my 3 favorite colors.

Pajamas! Hands down favorite. I usually pair pj bottoms with a tank top. I like cozy pajamas so much I've even gone to shop in the local stores in them. But I'm in a really small town, and I wasn't the only one in pajamas, so yay. At least i had real shoes on.

I’m most comfiest in a hoodie and sweatpants / joggers, but obviously can’t wear that all year round lol for warmer weather I’m usually wearing a tank top and shorts.

This is a fun question!

I think I feel most at home in loose, knee-length shorts and long sleeves. So I'd say my favorite clothes are:

- Hoodie shirts, the perfect item of clothing
- Light, slightly roomy shorts that hit just above the knee
- Fun overalls! I have a collection of patterned ones with orangutans, holiday lights, dogs in UFOs, etc.
- If I need to wear short sleeves, I actually find button-downs to be very comfortable. I like that they don't touch the base of my neck with the top button unbuttoned, and they also tend to come in some fun patterns.

I definitely wear a hoodie basically everywhere as long as its not too hot, and sometimes even when its too hot...

I have an Eevee hoodie and a bear hoodie that I usually wear around once the weather gets colder

fall tends to be my favourite season bc i love wearing hoodies!! lazy with sweats too

Back