• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what is your favourite youtuber?

PewDiePie. I don't care what anyone says, but, he's a really nice person. Sure, he may scream a lot, and make silly jokes, but, he donated a lot of money to charity not too long ago, and, it really feels like there's a connection between him and his fans. His community is, generally, full of equally nice people, and, I think he's very misunderstood.

Pewds is amazing <3 I remember watching his 'Pewdiepie reacts to elders react to pewdiepie' video with my friend, who said 'ugh, he just wants everyone to like him and he's being stupid to those old people who hate him.'
This was before the end where he said his videos weren't for everyone and he is grateful to have such lovely viewers who do like his videos. And I'm with you on the charity bit, that was really nice and no one cares. I remember in a video when he said he made a lot of money for charity but media only cared about how much he earns in his career.
I started choking after laughing too much at his videos and then my parents though I was dying.

Vsauce.
And brutalmoose. Because sarcasm and (kids educational) PC games are a good mix.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying alot of TF2 stuff lately. Jerma985 and Star_ are hilarious. My favorite youtubers are kinda unknown, so not gonna bother listing them here.

Also might aswell join the conversation about Pewdie. I really can't stand his stuff and I think he's obnoxious, however I still respect him as a person for donating to charity and such. His fandom is kinda questionable though. Full of noisy preteens and such. Also his gf annoys me for some reason.

I've been enjoying alot of TF2 stuff lately. Jerma985 and Star_ are hilarious. My favorite youtubers are kinda unknown, so not gonna bother listing them here.

Also might aswell join the conversation about Pewdie. I really can't stand his stuff and I think he's obnoxious, however I still respect him as a person for donating to charity and such. His fandom is kinda questionable though. Full of noisy preteens and such. Also his gf annoys me for some reason.

Tons of Youtubers donate to charity; he's not doing anything special. Plus, PDP gets so much money from whatever else that he doesn't need his Youtube money in the first place.

Tons of Youtubers donate to charity; he's not doing anything special. Plus, PDP gets so much money from whatever else that he doesn't need his Youtube money in the first place.
You're right about that. There are plenty of youtubers who don't have youtube as their job and still donate 100% of their YT earnings to charity. Pwnapplez as an example does it. However it's still nice of him.

Pewdiepie seems a bit of an ableist to me. He's downright offensive. But if you find him funny, I'm not gonna stop you.

Last edited:
I wanna add one, I wanna add KymNonStop because she is sexy and hilarious and awesome.
She makes the most entertaining workout videos, like when she counts she shows pictures of cute animals...
Or she has a male model strip naked MUAHAHA.

Tyler Oakley and Crash Course are the only channels I watch regularly, I think. I'll also keep up with my favorite bands when they make videos, vinesauce, and Cryaotic.

The fine bros and Howtobasic are some of my favorites xD
And I think I read somewhere that he gets all the food from a restaurant after it expires. And I read that he is Australian and won't give out his name :confused:

Last edited:
Some of my favourites are
MyFroggyStuff
HappyFamilyShow
watertailsshow
SophieGTV
AllDolls (HadleyandIsla)

itsjudyslife is my absolute favorite. vlogs are my guilty pleasure, and her family is just so cute. puts a smile on my face everyday. I also really love essiebutton (vlogs moreso than her beauty stuff)

The fine bros and Howtobasic are some of my favorites xD
And I think I read somewhere that he gets all the food from a restaurant after it expires. And I read that he is Australian and won't give out his name :confused:

Oh man I love TheFineBros too.
The react shows are real gems.

markiplier, tobuscus, jontron, pre-danny game grumps (so egoraptor lol)
and a few others i guess

I find myself liking those who question such as retsupurae, those who make fun like eikizeru, and those who are fun like two best friends. That and a bunch of vocaloid.

Back