• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your main goal in NL right now?

What is your main NL goal?

• Collecting dreamies

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Filling out the item catalog

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Trying to make a themed and/or pretty town/house

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • No goal in mind, I'm just enjoying the game

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Other (Please post details)

Votes: 13 9.5%

• Total voters
My current goal is to see if I can maintain perfect town status while still going to school, working, and not having Beautiful Town ordinance. Other than that, I'm just enjoying the game. ^ ^

i've gone crazy with paths. i'm pretty much laying paths on any bare grass patch i can find.

oh and street lamps, my town is full of them :3

I mainly just want to fill stuff out, catalog, fish, bugs etc. I'd also like all the badges to be gold. Really though I've no immediate aims, just not to lose interest and have fun.

I've currently got villagers I actually really like :) so as it goes now, I'm just chilling and going about my day! :') good times x

I am currently trying to completely upgrade all of my secondary characters (6 total/ 2 towns) houses, so I can finally clean up the mess that is inside of their houses. The mayors' houses are paid off in full, but they both still have one junk room left. My town is looking pretty good, but I have one villager in each town that I want out ASAP. I've been waiting to get a Dream Address until all my houses weren't such a mess. I've been trying to bread blue roses, but haven't had any luck. Hopefully sometime it will happen.

I'm on my last dreamie and working to complete my catalog :D too bad we can't vote twice

working on getting my dreamies / pwps! once i'm content, i'll start focusing on fixing my house :p

I have one little goal right now. I really want to get the letter writing achievement badge. Letter writing is a feature in the AC games that I very rarely use, so I want to finally start doing it and earn that badge. :)

I dont set any goals for myself. When they get reached i may get bored. I just relax ingame :)

Last edited:
Right now I am trying to get a village to request a police station so I can build on, then I will be working on my "perfect town" and finishing that up. I also want to full upgrade my house (all rooms to the biggest size) so I can stop having loans to pay.

I really want to complete my entire catalog. its become a bit of a obsession of mine! I'll go in T&T and buy things i dont even like! I just want the catalog to be complete! haha

I'm mostly just trying to fill my catalog and unlock new PWPs. I'm getting a little bored, though, so I'm trying to just take things slow. Hopefully I'll feel remotivated once the holidays start. :)

Back