• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

Regular black 3DS; I wish I had waited longer before buying it. The only other colour that was out at the time I bought was the teal but my brother had it and I didn't want the same as him, heh.

I have a pink 3DS I decorated:
25sbq1l.png

Originally, I had a half teal, half pink 3DS*... but the charge port broke. v-v Thankfully, I was able to transfer the data when I got the pink one with a capture card.

*I got my teal one during the NYC launch and then they launched the pink one in December and so I decided to do half and half essentially because I still liked my teal one and my friend customized the top for my birthday, but really wanted a pink one.

Last edited:
pink XL, wouldn't change it for the wooooooorld.. well for a New Leaf XL maybe :p

I play New Leaf on my regular sized, white 3DS. Never really care for the colour or pattern anymore, since I'm looking at the screen and not the front of it.

I play on the normal red 3DS and I've had it for a year and a half now ヽ(?▽`)/ although I'm thinking of adding a skin sticker to it to liven it up a bit.

Last edited:
Back