• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

My Link Between Worlds 3ds XL :D I love it
bb4718418afad55901db26288fcecbbb.png

Last edited:
I have the XL, gold with the Triforce on the back, since I bought the Link Between Worlds bundle. Christmas gift for myself.

Edit: Yeah, what AlexTown showed above.

Last edited:
I'm playing with a Blue 3DS XL. I wanted the AC 3DSXL skin. I did get an AC:NL 3DS sticker whatever its called for Christmas.

the original shiny blue 3ds. (kind of want an xl though)

I play it on my original aqua/teal 3DS :)

It has a Gengar sticker on it :p

XL pink and white c: Attached to it is a bell phone charm that looks like a lamb.
/I'm proud of how cute my 3DS is. u v u

a boring original black 3ds with food stains on it cuz i need to play while eating
/addiction

purchased myself a black 3ds whenever groupon had a deal.
bought my little brother a black 3ds xl that he never plays. Q^Q

3ds.jpg

Last edited:
I have an XL and its just the standard silver

I'm playing on a midnight purple 3ds & also on a pink/white 3ds xl that I have put a ACNL skin on that I got from Amazon.

ACNL skin.jpg

Pikachu 3DS XL. I spilt tea on it a while back and now the 'down' direction doesn't work on the arrow pad, but it's still good ^_^

I bought the Blue/Black 3DS XL last year specifically for ACNL when it came out.
I'm so used to the large screens, i tried to play on my sisters DS lite the other day...
not the same man, at all!

Back