What kind of messages do you like on your collectibles?

Chere.

Lost in the memories
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Galaxy Cupcake
Sheep Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Dreamy Easter Egg
Yellow Crescent Moon
Shooting Star Plush
Pink Crescent Moon
Dreamy Easter Egg
I was originally going to make a poll for this, but while making the options I just realized there were too many to narrow down to a poll. I was looking through my inventory and it just got me thinking about what other people like in terms of messages on their collectibles. đŸ€” This is kind of unhinged, but my personal favourites are the ones that are stupidly long ramblings from my friends, and it's usually about something going on in their life as they write it ksdfkdkg. It's usually something light-hearted too, like their experience with a video game they're currently playing. I love how stupidly long they look as well when you hover over them, and I can't help but wonder what people think if they happen to read them as well LOL. I also like song lyrics, quotes/sayings from video games or media I consume, and emojis or emoticons on occasion, but the unhinged ramblings have a chaotic and random energy that I always love and cherish. 😂

I'd love to know what other people like! 👀 Do you like jokes/puns? Quotes from something specific (tv shows, movies, video games, etc.)? Song lyrics? Inside jokes? Sentimental messages? Emojis or emoticons? Or nothing at all? I feel like the list goes on, so feel free to mention something I haven't listed. I'm really curious to know what other people do. Feel free to share some of your favourite messages as well (and what collectible they're on if that has any connection/meaning). :>

This one is on one of my butterfly wands, and I've a few times before so it's not like it's a secret, but this message lives in my head rent free:

"OK LOOK. I get it ok I went to tea a LOT with Ingrid so I could poach her into my class I am not scared to admit that!! BUT I DRAW THE LINE at the game telling me SHE is my closest homie right now. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. I shower my girl Marianne with gifts EVERYDAY. I literally do every single activity with Yuri, EVEN THE CHOIR (BRO HATES CHOIR). I am fighting for MY LIFE next to Lin in EVERY BATTLE. Even Constance (the better blonde might I add) has seen me WAY more than Ingrid. AND YOU ARE TELLING ME. SHE SHOWS UP. WITH HER HORRIBLE EATING MANNERS. AND KILLS MY MOONLIT MOMENT? It was so bad that I did not know she was flirting with me until she started blushing at whatever I was saying. Did not hit me this was a romantic moment I just though oh hey a random person. And they try to make up for it by having her say something about always wanting to watch the stars with you like GENERIC, BORING, I AM THROWING TOMATOES. Like I feel bad for the Ingrid stans that was just not it!! This game is a scam I want compensation for the emotional trauma I just went through of Ingrid coming onto to me. WHICH I STILL FIND WEIRD BY THE WAY. I play as her TEACHER. What is she DOING. Actually what was I doing?? "I followed you out here" LIKE BYLETH YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!! Anyways stan Balthus/Itto/himbos all over the world for clear skin xx"

I usually like whatever someone feels like putting on it. Like @Xara gifted me a ghostly kitty and the message was a special note from her â˜ș.

I recently bought a white carnival mask from Jhine & I had him (and Halloqueen since she date traded with me) put “Looking cool, Joker,” on it since it makes me think of Persona 5 which I’m a huge fan of 🙂.

I bought a fancy kitty from Airysuit and had her put a quote on it also from Persona “Show your might, Zorro!”

I’d love to have more messages on my collectibles. Those two are the only ones I had come with a specific message so far. 🙂

Hmm I think my favourite are personal messages, whether light hearted and silly, or serious! I'm also happy with cute little things related to the collectible itself, and in general, I'm just happy for the other person to put whatever they want, as long as it's not offensive.
But I often say no message because I feel awkward asking them to come up with something! And I know I'm not the best at coming up with stuff either.

Hmm I think my favourite are personal messages, whether light hearted and silly, or serious! I'm also happy with cute little things related to the collectible itself, and in general, I'm just happy for the other person to put whatever they want, as long as it's not offensive.
But I often say no message because I feel awkward asking them to come up with something! And I know I'm not the best at coming up with stuff either.
Ohh I love that. I definitely have some related to the collectible as well which are always nice! But omg I also feel you on asking for messages if it's like, via a trade or something sfdkgk. I'll usually resort to any/no msg, or emojis to spare them the trouble.

Honestly I'll just ask my friends to put new messages on stuff I get sometimes because there's been times where I come up with something later, or I really just want them to have stupid unhinged energy for no good reason. 😂 I also let my friends borrow my collectibles too, so there's some that have had multiple messages overtime, and it's fun to see the progression/changes the more they get tossed around and returned lol.

I don't mind getting any messages on collectibles from users, as long as it isn't rude.

None, because I'm boring.
I think there is one collectibles I requested a message on, and it was the robot. I wanted it to say Mr. Roboto in reference to a song.
Others I have with something attached was what the sender insisted which is fine. I don't really care.
Puns do sound like a nice option though.
When people ask me to attach something but don't say what, I try to find something cute or something uplifting to jot down and hope they're ok with it.

Ohh I love that. I definitely have some related to the collectible as well which are always nice! But omg I also feel you on asking for messages if it's like, via a trade or something sfdkgk. I'll usually resort to any/no msg, or emojis to spare them the trouble.

Honestly I'll just ask my friends to put new messages on stuff I get sometimes because there's been times where I come up with something later, or I really just want them to have stupid unhinged energy for no good reason. 😂 I also let my friends borrow my collectibles too, so there's some that have had multiple messages overtime, and it's fun to see the progression/changes the more they get tossed around and returned lol.
Yess, I just feel like such a bother skfgck😭
Ooo that's a good idea though, maybe I'll try to come up with messages/think about doing that for a couple of my collectibles when I have the time đŸ€”

I like ones that relate to the collectible with cute little emojis! Those long rambling ones are hilarious though.

Back