• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

I have a few pairs of converse and doc martens, I tend to wear my docs when it's raining or really cold. I do also have a few "going out" shoes too.

I usually wear my Nike running shoes but recently i've just been wearing either my Uggs or my Vans knock-offs.

Last edited:
Ankle boots or plain sneakers. Sandals in summer.

I also have like 10 pairs of heels from back when I liked to dress up and be hot lol

I wear green ones with straps. They are way too small and I'm overdue for a new pair, haha.

I usually wear cute sandals, but its cold now so I've been wearing moccasins that have fur on the inside.

for school i wear mary janes
14852001.jpg

for just going out i wear flip flops or trainers in summer/spring, and when it gets colder i wear just my doc martens boots

adidas-womens-adidas-trainers-womens-superstar-supercolor-semi-solar-pink-50701.jpg 8202013520_main.jpg

most of the time i wear my dr marten shoes, the really plain black ones without the yellow threading. i'm really boring, all my shoes are generally black in shoe or boot form

It's a mix of Vans, boots, dress shoes, and my crusty a$$ work shoes.

Back