• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What makes you stick around tbt?

The amazingly supportive friends that I've made, and the staff that are always keeping us entertained with fun events. When I come on here I'm pretty much always guaranteed a good laugh, and that's something we all need these days lol

Being able to ramble on about animal crossing is nice cause no one I know irl still plays. People always give good replies no matter where you post, whether it's in the What's Bothering You or ACNH Positivity Thread. Also getting new collectables seems to be a simple pleasure.

Not sure if I’m allowed to mention this but, as some of you know, I got lost in the Woods in 2014 and wondered for about 5ish years. When I finally found my way out, I was immediately put back to work as a moderator. It was my love for this community and the good memories I had here that brought me back. My friends are all amazing and kind hearted. They keep me here and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I truly love and enjoy this place and I hope you do too!

Mainly the community & friends I've made along the way. It's a very kind place to hangout with people that share the same interests and I can be myself a bit more here than with most of the people in reallife 😊

I’ve made so many wonderful friends here and had so many great memories. So, my number one reason for sticking around is for my friends; I can’t help but worry about them since I know many have a lot of down days so I want to be here to be able to check on them and send them cute kitty pictures if needed. I also have a lot of fun with the events especially the ones using harv’s studio and seeing people’s artwork. I also just love browsing the museum and commissioning art (if only i had an endless supply of tbt). The creativity of everyone on this website is just amazing! I also really enjoy sharing and seeing different opinions on various topics here. People for the most part here are really civil and mature unlike reddit, where people downvote you for no reason. I still have severe anxiety posting but I feel really comfortable here for the most part. I also love the tbt system, the island journals and trading here.

Oops sorry I got carried away (just woke up lol).

Grateful too for the staff being patient with me and receptive to my messages and suggestions, as well as their hard work. Thanks and for being kind to me! 🙏🙂😊

Definitely the people. This is such an engaging community with a lot of supportive, talented, funny, and kindhearted folks who make the site worth staying on. Even though I haven’t talked to anybody one-on-one for anything other than trading, there’s such a strong sense of community and friendship that I feel with every single person here.

This includes the amazing staff—they’re kind to everyone & plan so many wonderful events!

I realized I didn't answer so let me put my response...

I simply adore the community and love communicating with everybody, y'all are super wonderful and I'm excited to see so many kinds of people. I also love all the hard work staff do and how clever and wonderful the events are! Besides that, I believe that is exactly everything!

I stay for the community and events! I share a lot of interests with the people who are here so it's nice to have people to talk to. I hardly know anyone in real life that like the stuff I do :)

Plus the events are so unique to this forum! The staff put so much effort to keep things interesting and alive here ^_^ I dont know any other forum that does that for its community

The community. I’ve made countless friends and memories on this site that it makes it near impossible for me to leave. I can’t put into words the amount of kindness and support people here have given me over the years. That IS impossible. I’m sure I’ll leave someday, but today is not that day. :giggle: 💚

I don't know I am just feeling conflicted. Part of me is regretting coming back on this site after how I messed up badly and messed everything up for myself, but the other part of me is saying how there is nice people on this site who are not bad and that I was overlooking the nice stuff and focused too much on the bad stuff. I know this may seem like I'm overreacting or making a big deal about it, but truth be told its how I've been in real life. Cannot change anyone but myself. That is the most important thing I've learned through this whole experience. Its complicated these days.

Back