What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got pears, yuck. xD I've always gotten peaches before, too. Oh well though. xP

I got apples. I reset soo many time and kept getting apples and pears. Meh. I'm getting other fruits later. If anyone wants to exchange fruits. Let me know =D

1. No way. I have the perfect house location and the town map is pretty nice.
2. I got myself some cherries.
3. It's the fruit I was hoping for.

1) The first time I have ever played Wild World, I got apples. Back when I was little, I thought that the game always had apple to sell. So I feel really nostalgic since I've got apples again!
2) Right, I got apples.
3) Well, seeing that many people had apples (at this time, apples are in the lead in polls), I kind of wanted something less popular, so its easier to find other native fruits when going around to other people's town.

I got oranges! I reset like 4 or 5 times because I kept getting cherries and I wanted oranges because theyre delicious and they seem to be the least popular fruit! :)

I got apples. I wanted cherries or peaches. Anyone wanna trade? :D

I got pears but I reset because of bad villagers (all ducks?) so now I have oranges and I'm happy with that lol

What fruit do you have?

What fruit do you have in your town? Oranges? Apples? Peaches? Something else?

K, so I woke up this morning and realized that my town layout wasn't good for what I originally planned. I reset and got (what I consider) an awesome map with APPLES! So happy!!! X3

I ended up getting pears, which I'm not too excited about to be honest, however I really like my map so I refuse to change it. Plus I've already progressed a bit into the game and payed my down payment off among other things, so I'll be sticking with my current map and pears for sure.

Ugh. I got pears =u= I wanted Peaches or Apples D: Oh well. I love my map layout and my villagers are decent enough so I'm sticking with it... for now.

Back