What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got oranges. I wanted apples, cherries or peaches, tho. But I didn't reset because I loved everything else about my town :)

I was originally going for peaches, but gave up after 40 minutes of restarting for the 'perfect' town map. I have apples! :)

I got oranges, the only fruit I didn't want. It was worth the trade off thought, because I love all my villagers.

I'm going to reset until I get peaches. The very first time playing AC:WW I had peaches in my town, they're just really cute.

But I won't be able to play until July when my ship returns from deployment and my mom greets me with the special edition 3DS XL on the pier (or at least she better... -.-). sigh

I normally reset for the town layout, but if it had pears it was a no. I reset plenty of times and only found 2 town layouts I thought were decent which both ended up having pears. So I reset and on my third town I got peaches.

I wanted apples and got them my first try! I found a delicious apple but sold it desperately for cash. Any idea if more will grow or not??

Peaches, brother got apples. I got cherries from Isabelle, he got oranges. Haven't seen the island yet, hope to know that information tomorrow. :(

Cherries, I made sure of it. Except I had to reset so many times. I had peaches 4 times, pears 4 times, and oranges 2 times! It was terrible.

I got Oranges... Would have preferred peaches... Oh well. It's better than pears or cherries.

Back