• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

Exactly. Everything in animal crossing does have a point, and some of those points are that they look cool! Besides looking nice or making a sound, a lot of the items in animal crossing do nothing! but that does not make them pointless.

Something like a tidepool or waterfall in the museum would add to the atmosphere; make it feel different and nicer, which imo, does not make it pointless.

Yeah it would add to the atmosphere, but there would be no bugs/fish in/by it, making it a bare place in the museum. And if you are talking about furniture that does nothing, furniture is there because;
1. harder to complete the entire catalog
2.a great variety of decor
3.Happy Room Academy

no, just no. Rock/tide pools should not get added, they will be useless and you will walk on it when it is low tide and people will just sit there and watch the high tide come in and cover the character(don't say "Well you can swim", cause no, you can't just swimming by touched water.)
Still pointless in the museum if it's not in town, what would be there?
a pointless feature, that's like adding a waterfall to the museum, you don't find any bugs or fish in the waterfall, so it shouldn't get added.

Really......
You jumped the gun so much on this and it just makes you look stupid (I'm really sorry if this sounds mean but i'm going to try my best to explain this)
The original post was never to have the rock pools at the beach, it was to always have them at the museum, you just made that part up yourself (unsure where you got it from) and then started this whole confusion.
you can read my post here which brings up the rock pool idea which does very well show that it has a unique feature in the game

Really......
You jumped the gun so much on this and it just makes you look stupid (I'm really sorry if this sounds mean but i'm going to try my best to explain this)
The original post was never to have the rock pools at the beach, it was to always have them at the museum, you just made that part up yourself (unsure where you got it from) and then started this whole confusion.
you can read my post here which brings up the rock pool idea which does very well show that it has a unique feature in the game
Okay, I misread it and I am sorry, but I still don't think it is needed in a museum, and you weren't mean at all in that last post(not being sarcastic).

Yeah it would add to the atmosphere, but there would be no bugs/fish in/by it, making it a bare place in the museum. And if you are talking about furniture that does nothing, furniture is there because;
1. harder to complete the entire catalog
2.a great variety of decor
3.Happy Room Academy

I don't know...I think a small pool (whether it be tide or otherwise) would be a good place to put the frogs and crawfish and whatever else you can catch in the small ponds. I think they look a bit ridiculous in the big aquariums with the rest of the fish. You have smaller aquariums for small fish, why not a pool instead that would include the pond creatures.

Okay, I misread it and I am sorry, but I still don't think it is needed in a museum, and you weren't mean at all in that last post(not being sarcastic).

thanks for understanding :)

I just think it's needed because we never really had a full use for shells.
Sure if they added it it would be nice. If they dont idc. I doubt they'd add it anyway I just like the idea

thanks for understanding :)

I just think it's needed because we never really had a full use for shells.
Sure if they added it it would be nice. If they dont idc. I doubt they'd add it anyway I just like the idea

The shells just add decor to the beach, and I used them to pay of my first house payment, and in CF you find the scallops for pascals through shells.

The shells just add decor to the beach, and I used them to pay of my first house payment, and in CF you find the scallops for pascals through shells.

yeah but it was much more fun getting the scallop in WW

Yeah they should bring the WW gold axe and free pirate stuff back. would be much better

Yeah they should bring the WW gold axe and free pirate stuff back. would be much better

They should bring it back but make it harder or a bit different, because the ax is the one tool that changes they way you get it in every version, personally I found CF's gold ax to be the hardest.

axe*

yes, and it's logical sense to get the silver axe before the gold.
It was random which you got first, much like the shovel, too

axe*

yes, and it's logical sense to get the silver axe before the gold.
It was random which you got first, much like the shovel, too

Whoops, lol sorry about misspelling.

It is possible that silver tools may not make a return though, doubt it, but it's possible.

Back