• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

hmm, i could only see a sea urchin as a new type of shell that shows up on the beach.

That being said, i wouldn't mind if they had a "rock pool" thing in the museum where you could put shells and maybe certain types of fish,
I like the tide pool idea. Very cool.

hmm, i could only see a sea urchin as a new type of shell that shows up on the beach.

That being said, i wouldn't mind if they had a "rock pool" thing in the museum where you could put shells and maybe certain types of fish,
This would be cool. ?

Yeah the rock pool idea is good. :D I wonder why they didn't put it in previous game, it's a great idea.

Yeah the rock pool idea is good. :D I wonder why they didn't put it in previous game, it's a great idea.

no, just no. Rock/tide pools should not get added, they will be useless and you will walk on it when it is low tide and people will just sit there and watch the high tide come in and cover the character(don't say "Well you can swim", cause no, you can't just swimming by touched water.)

I'm for a rock pool or some sort of shallow pool of water for the museum, not for out in the village. I mentioned horseshoe crabs earlier in the thread and that'd be good for something like those, and sea urchins, sea slugs, that deal.

I think the beach is fine like it is with the stuff they've added to it.

I'm for a rock pool or some sort of shallow pool of water for the museum, not for out in the village. I mentioned horseshoe crabs earlier in the thread and that'd be good for something like those, and sea urchins, sea slugs, that deal.

I think the beach is fine like it is with the stuff they've added to it.

Yeah tidepools in the museum are fine, though still don't make much sense having them if it's not in the village, I just don't want them, PERIOD. I also want the bays that you could get in your town to come back, I always thought that was the coolest feature if your town was lucky enough to get one.

Yeah tidepools in the museum are fine, though still don't make much sense having them if it's not in the village, I just don't want them, PERIOD. I also want the bays that you could get in your town to come back, I always thought that was the coolest feature if your town was lucky enough to get one.

It'd just be more diversity for the museum, you'd still catch the fish normally in the ocean.
from what I've seen so far, the beaches look completely different.. like, you have to walk down a slope from a cliff. But that could have just been one particular town with that feature.. but yeah, bays would be nice to keep.

It'd just be more diversity for the museum, you'd still catch the fish normally in the ocean.
from what I've seen so far, the beaches look completely different.. like, you have to walk down a slope from a cliff. But that could have just been one particular town with that feature.. but yeah, bays would be nice to keep.

Yeah the beach has been mentioned by Nintendo that circles your island and you go down a slope to get to it. To me, the beach is the one thing that has been improved upon in ALL the version. i GC it looked like wood, in WW it was more sandy, and in CF it actually sloped downward a bit and was a noticeable slope.

Yeah, the beach is probably the most improved part of the game aside from the character models, and if what you say about it circling your island, that just takes the cake for me, that means the beach is going to be huge.
I'm interested in how rivers flow into the ocean with the cliffs though, are they all just waterfalls or will there be different options like in all the previous games.

It's been a while but someone mentioned being able to have a bonfire on the beach. Not sure if that was an older version that's been scrapped or not, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Yeah, the beach is probably the most improved part of the game aside from the character models, and if what you say about it circling your island, that just takes the cake for me, that means the beach is going to be huge.
I'm interested in how rivers flow into the ocean with the cliffs though, are they all just waterfalls or will there be different options like in all the previous games.

It's been a while but someone mentioned being able to have a bonfire on the beach. Not sure if that was an older version that's been scrapped or not, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Well it doesn't circle the ENTIRE island, just 2 possibly 3. and in the map, the river just seemed to flow off the side as a waterfall but it looked as if you could go behind that waterfall, of course that was just a sketch, and you can see throughout all the trailers that some things aren't even close to where they showed up on the map.

EDIT: I would also like bonfires, even if they were a pile of logs during the day and a fire at night. Probably a beach town decoration.

no, just no. Rock/tide pools should not get added, they will be useless and you will walk on it when it is low tide and people will just sit there and watch the high tide come in and cover the character(don't say "Well you can swim", cause no, you can't just swimming by touched water.)

I meant in the museum -_-

a pointless feature, that's like adding a waterfall to the museum, you don't find any bugs or fish in the waterfall, so it shouldn't get added.

If they don't add anything new to the museum exhibits, we're just going to get stuck with the same old stuff that we had in the old games. A tide pool would be a good idea, and they already had ponds in the accf bug exhibit, so they could just change it up a bit with a tide pool/rock pool.

Just because it doesn't have a specific purpose other than aesthetic qualities, that does not make it pointless. If that was the case, half the stuff in animal crossing would be pointless.

If they don't add anything new to the museum exhibits, we're just going to get stuck with the same old stuff that we had in the old games. A tide pool would be a good idea, and they already had ponds in the accf bug exhibit, so they could just change it up a bit with a tide pool/rock pool.

Just because it doesn't have a specific purpose other than aesthetic qualities, that does not make it pointless. If that was the case, half the stuff in animal crossing would be pointless.

No, everything in animal crossing does have a point to it, name something that you think doesn't!
Tidepools are still pointless, ponds were in the museum for bugs because bugs where found there.

I would like to see some new things:
- A pool for some things
- A place where you can place your Gyroids and display them
- A place where you can show your shells
- A lot more paintings!

I would like to see some new things:
- A pool for some things
- A place where you can place your Gyroids and display them
- A place where you can show your shells
- A lot more paintings!

I agree, but what do you mean by the pool, and you can display gyroids in your house, and in my mind gyroids shouldn't be added to the museum because they are what made fossil hunting a bit harder because you get a chance of getting a gyroid instead of a fossil.

No, everything in animal crossing does have a point to it, name something that you think doesn't!
Tidepools are still pointless, ponds were in the museum for bugs because bugs where found there.

Exactly. Everything in animal crossing does have a point, and some of those points are that they look cool! Besides looking nice or making a sound, a lot of the items in animal crossing do nothing! but that does not make them pointless.

Something like a tidepool or waterfall in the museum would add to the atmosphere; make it feel different and nicer, which imo, does not make it pointless.

Back