• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What nicknames do your villagers give you?

Mystia

・ ◡ ・
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Aside from the ones they use with the first letter of your name :p What are some nicknames your villagers give you (without you making your own) ?

Tabby calls me shmoopy o 3o
Molly just decided to call me "lamb".
And somehow my jock villagers spread "champ" around ; ~;

I'm Fancy T to most of my villagers! That's the only nickname I remember my villagers giving me.

Almost forgot! June bug. I'm june bug. (even though I was born in July, go figure!)

Last edited:
Princess, cookie, and "mon amie" for a brief period of time. By a smug, of course, haha.

When I had Walt he called me youngin' and that spread around to a lot of villagers. It took me forever to get rid of it. Now they all only use nicknames with the first letter of my name in them.

K-Puff
Cookie

All I remember. It really got annoying when people kept calling me K-Puff.

Octavian and Fang call me shorty, Keaton called me chickpea, Julian called me Cool beans and that's about I can remember.

Skippy, lol. I love it. Flurry use to call me lamb but she's been calling me skippy for a while now. I guess it's going to stick. <3​

Super V is what Kyle decided to call me, and then all the villagers caught on as well. I sound like an STD >.>

C.C (stands for chikachips)
princess
darling

Dr. A
A- puff
then Winnie decides to call me popstar lol now Vesta calls me that as well

Last edited:
I accidentally let Shep call me "Amiga". I hate it. I used to know someone that called me that, and I'm not fond of those times >_>

So far, they've been calling me cupcake, bro, dumpling, & old dog O.O I don't know why Tabby calls me an old dog -.-

All of my villagers are calling me hun. As a side note, because I changed Whitney's catchphrase, lots of them are saying 'snare'.

Princess, cupcake and muscles :3 But now I'm making my male townies call me noona, I think it's adorable u///u

Back