• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What nicknames do your villagers give you?

They've mostly switched over to calling me 'cookie' now, THANKFULLY. I was getting pretty sick of 'Wonder A' and 'Major A' -.-
In my second town I'm known as 'nerd' and it's pretty great.

Today, Ruby gave me DJ L. Ugh. I said yes, though. I have no clue as to why.
It's weird because this is the day one of my town and I already have a nickname.

Today Tom came skipping over to me with the nickname "skippy" .. It made me laugh to see the smile on his face :p

Half of my villagers are calling me "schmoopy" now and it's awful. I miss being called Mega K.

Right now most of them are calling me "lamb" because Skye started it (and she's a wolf... ;n; )

Right before Tank moved out he asked to call me "Beefcake" though. My goodness.

My villagers either call me "princess" or "my queen."

The last one is 100% my influence because "amiga" just doesn't cut it.

I don't like their made up nicknames so I have them call me Lucy! It's cute because they are formal at first and call me by my full name but when they know me better they call me by my nickname <3

Never name a character with D as the first letter.

I swear I'm mature but every time a villager comes up to me all like HERE YOU'RE BIG D TO ME NOW or I THINK D-LORD IS THE BEST or HOW DOES LITTLE D SOUND it cracks me up then I say no so they call me princess.

I swear I'm mature but every time a villager comes up to me all like HERE YOU'RE BIG D TO ME NOW or I THINK D-LORD IS THE BEST or HOW DOES LITTLE D SOUND it cracks me up then I say no so they call me princess.

OMG XD
I have them all call me Kit. They already call me Kit...I don't like nicknames..

The "D" lol xD

My most recent nickname is Cupcake thanks to Fauna. I like it a lot. I still have a few villagers calling me E-puff though.

Old dog always comes around. My snooties in two towns decided to call me darling at the same time. Lamb was a good one. Bro is still hanging in there. Zucker calls me l'il guy, which is funny because he's pretty little.

Back