• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What nicknames do your villagers give you?

I've gotten "muffin" and "missy".

Oh, and "Robo L" which is the only one that really had anything to do with my name, but it doesn't fit with the feel I want in my town at all.

I've had so many! Robo A, Ms. A, cookie, A bear, cleats, dearie, pop star, genius, Little A, Li'l A... possibly more that I'm forgetting.

I liked "A bear" because it led to villagers saying things like, "Oh! A bear!" Yes, I am a bear. :D

Princess, cookie, and "mon amie" for a brief period of time. By a smug, of course, haha.

One of my villagers called me cookie for a bit but then I think they moved away ; w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Octavian and Fang call me shorty, Keaton called me chickpea, Julian called me Cool beans and that's about I can remember.

chickpea is really cute c:

Before muffy abondoned me she called me "Major A" And Eunice calls me dearie. *Cries* I miss muffy already!

I've had so many! Robo A, Ms. A, cookie, A bear, cleats, dearie, pop star, genius, Little A, Li'l A... possibly more that I'm forgetting.

I liked "A bear" because it led to villagers saying things like, "Oh! A bear!" Yes, I am a bear. :D

A bear xD That's perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before muffy abondoned me she called me "Major A" And Eunice calls me dearie. *Cries* I miss muffy already!

o__o I had Muffy, couldn't wait to kick her out. She looks so scary D:

Colton is my AC boyfriend. I made him call me Darling. He wanted "popstar". I locked him in the basement. Oh.

Last edited:
B Bear. I forget who came up with it.. I think it was.. Julian..? Bad at nickname remembering XD

Back