What Nintendo System are you most nostalgic for?

ShadowLelouch97

Bells
Carnival Coins
For myself, it is the Nintendo DS.

The GBA was an awesome system, but I mainly played it for Pokemon and the Finding Nemo game. When the DS arrived, (I still mainly played for Pokemon) I was blown away with its dual screen, and playing Pokemon Diamond. I thought "man, I'm experiencing the future of Pokemon right here." I have so many fond memories of playing the games and doodling in pictochat, while never really dabbling in the online features. Many of my favorite games are from the DS as well! Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Chrono Trigger, more recently, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and New Super Mario Bros.

So forum, what Nintendo System are you most nostalgic for?

I will always say the Nintendo 3DS. It was my first Nintendo handheld and pretty much my favorite console made by them in general. I have fond memories of homebrewing my consoles to play games I previously didn't have access to and installing cool apps and themes and everything...unfortunately, I don't have them anymore. ;w;

I have my Switch to "replace" them since my parents wouldn't want to get me another old and discontinued console (which is understandable at this point), but it just doesn't feel the same. No menu music, no themes, no nothing. D: And I can't believe how I lost my last one to my dad... I know it's two years ago, but it still boils my blood to this day. 😡

So...yeah. This is me rambling about the 3DS. Maybe in the future, I'll get myself an N3DS XL to make up for what happened in the past...

Definitely DS, that's my childhood. Especially with the GBA slot, that's like all of my gaming nostalgia. Specifically DS Lite.

I actually got my first DS with Wild World. Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky is also peak gaming. And Pokémon Black/White too.

Back