• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What personality are you IRL?

What personality are you? READ THE POST FIRST!!

• Total voters
Based from the way I do things, I will have a "normal" personality. :)

80% lazy with a hint of uchi and cranky.

I rather not socially interact with other, but when I do I try to help anyway I can when someone needs it, I’m usually the one friends go to when they need to vent about something. I still rather stay home, snack and watch a movie though. Just replace the bug talk with animals haha.

Umm I guess a weird hybrid between normal, smug, and jock? I relate to snooty dialogue about fashion, skincare, and their elegant disposition but not your description of them. Friendly/caring/polite = normal & smug. I'm reliable and athletic like jocks but I'd add spontaneous and impulsive to that description (also loving the outdoors).

I voted cranky, but I lean towards lazy a bit too. I don't care about food that much, and I certainly prefer to stay indoors and not deal with people.

Sort of a mix between Cranky and Uchi, with more of an emphasis on Cranky, I think. Maybe with a bit of Lazy thrown in.

I voted Cranky on the poll.

I'm a personality hybrid. A smug-lazy. I relate so much hobby-wise to lazies because I love food and taking naps but personality-wise I'm very smug

I'd be shy personality. but among those available, I suppose I'd be closest to 'normal'. I like reading and cooking, so we have those hobbies in common

I’d say jock just because I’m a personal trainer and fitness is life!

I picked cranky. I'm not even old but I'd say I'm just a bit on the "I'd rather be alone (unless it's family/good friends)" side lol. I'm one of those people who would prefer to just not deal with others (definitely trying to avoid jobs in retail etc). I'd say I'm maybe lazy too since I like relaxing the most.

Hmmm, I think a mix of uchi/normal/cranky to be honest.
I love helping people and reading, but I have a very short fuse with it comes to bs.

I’m... normal. I love to read, care WAY to much for my own good, and I have quite a few hobbies such as baking and playing games. If I had to pinpoint a villager I am most like, it would definitely be either Molly or Goldie. They are so sweet, and I would love to thing of myself as sweet and helpful (although I know I might not seem that way to a lot of people, but I struggle with my self image)

Tbh? I'm probably somewhere inbetween lazy and uchi lol. I think I would lean more uchi though.

I feel like I lean more towards a normal personality just because I always take an hour or two out of my day to read outside if it is nice & I dont shy away from social interaction if it's with my friends

Considering I relate the most to my normal personalities with their dialogue about writing utensils, cooking, and crafting, I think I can safely say that I'm probably a normal.

Back