• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What personality are you IRL?

What personality are you? READ THE POST FIRST!!

• Total voters
I'd say a mix of snooty and cranky, with some elements of lazy (not the bug thing though!)

I tend to be a cranky person sometimes since I get short tempered, but not the age part of the personality.

smug for sure. although i'm probably more similar to how they were in nl, because i feel like smugs were a lot more flirtier back then

I'm a mixture of jock, cranky, lazy and smug.

I am an impatient artist who likes to procrastinate and would rather spend time at the gym.

Based on the list in the first post: sisterly. I spend much of my free time volunteering with young people, advising them on both their academic/professional and personal lives.

Based on my own perception of the villagers and which ones I most relate to: cranky. Everything that comes out of Wolfgang's mouth I find myself relating to when I feel like he's supposed to making me feel young (he's failing spectacularly at that). 😂

49/49 Uchi and Cranky and 2 for either Smug or Snooty.

I'm reliable regardless, but I can be cantankerous while still really wanting to help people.

I have less patience the older I get - at least it seems that way - and I was raised in a fairly strict way where "have manners!" is all but mandatory.

Please, thank you, excuse me, sir, and ma'am have been ingrained in me and talking back (without a good reason) is a big no-no.

It doesn't mean I don't talk back at all, but if I do, I'm usually pretty mad at that point and I'll try the route of a civil conversation first before finally resorting to yelling.

That said, I get exasperated with internet drama, mad at trolls, even more mad at people who put down others, and frequently feel like I miss the "old days" pre-internet where people couldn't hide their bad behavior behind anonymity.

Did I mention that I hate bullies, trolls, and cowardly behavior?

If I could, I swear I would force a face-to-face conversation with all the internet bullies and see just how "brave" they are in real life...

I feel protective of those who are younger than me - especially within gaming communities - because I feel like the rise of anonymity and social media has opened up more avenues for toxic behavior.

I would say mostly Normal at first glance because I'm nice to people and try to avoid confrontation BUT I am also passionate about some things and will argue and talk back if there's something I don't agree with so there's some Snooty in there, too.

I'm a little bit of everything, but I guess currently I'm mostly a Lazy.

I'd have to say I'm probably the lazy personality type.
I would've picked normal because I like reading, but that social interaction thing.
I prefer to stay home or even spend time in nature over going out and socializing, mostly due to anxiety.

Based on your descriptions (which was my first instinct before I read what you wrote), I’d be a snooty lol. Minus the gossip part, that’s not me.

Back