• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What personality are you IRL?

What personality are you? READ THE POST FIRST!!

• Total voters
Probably Uchi. I would have said normal but I read a lot less these days. Books I mean, since technically I do read but not very educational stuff haha....

I thought this would be fun, so what personality are you in real life?
NOTE: THESE AREN'T GENDERLOCKED. so you can be male in real life and share the same personality with a sisterly. any gender can pick any personality.

I can't answer the poll options. I am very caring and reading is a hobby like a Normal. I can be petty af like a Snooty. I give good advice, I'm generally friendly to the trustworthy, I can be counted on for plans or quick tips and I'm snarky like an uchi. I'm a bit of a foodie and sweet and caring like a Lazy, believe in you do you, and like my house more than the outdoors like a Lazy. I can be a know it all like a Smug. I am a homebody, introvert/hermit, and I'm short-tempered like a Cranky. I'm basically everything but a Jock or a Peppy.

Lazy is what I voted for I also feel like normal works to. I love food and I’m usually pretty friendly. I do care a bit what I look like but I usually don’t bother with makeup and I’d like to think I’m sweet and caring. I like to read so that where the normal comes in

not a fan of describing my personality as normal as it sounds insulting.. but it does fit my criteria !! oh shucks

From those descriptions, I'm definitely lazy. I also identify a lot with uchis when they talk

I think I’m a mix of cranky and lazy. I’m not so mean or snappy like a cranky villager but I’m not as childish and sweet as a lazy either. I’m just kind of an introverted, lazy person who avoids conversation at all costs unless I’m already close friends with the person

i feel like i'd be a normal villager since it seems like they have anxiety lmao

I gotta say I'm a mix b/t Uchi and Normal. However, I won't get annoyed at someone for talking to me more than 1 time a day.
I love reading, but I'm also an obsessive planner.

Back