What Prestige are you? MW2

I prefer not having a knife i mean its a FPS but you have people running around like Sonic the hedgehog's physo cousin stabbing people

BTW i think every COD has its overpowered gun, MW2 doesnt because all of them are overpowered

Kid Icarus said:
I prefer not having a knife i mean its a FPS but you have people running around like Sonic the hedgehog's physo cousin stabbing people

BTW i think every COD has its overpowered gun, MW2 doesnt because all of them are overpowered
Sniper Assault Rifles. :L

WITH NO RECOIL.

Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.
Iknorite

I thought it was suppose to be

Assault Rifles: Medium Range
Sub Machine Guns: Short range ( But the UMP45 is long range
Sniper Rifles: Long Range (Quickscoping...)
Machine Guns: taking out big groups from Medium-Longish

Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.
M21 sure, everything else doesn't, including the Wazoo.

@Icarus: Are you implying that Quick Scoping is somehow bad?

Horus said:
Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.

Yes i am because it makes a weapon thats suppose to be long range extremely good at short range targets

Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.

Yes i am because it makes a weapon thats suppose to be long range extremely good at short range targets
That game's sniping has so many problems. First of all, the longest snipe ever was taken from a distance of 1.8 miles. That's because sniper rifles are very heavy: a Barret .50 cal weighs 30 lbs, and requires a two person team in the prone position to use. Second of all, why are the Barret and Intervention in the game? They are anti-vehicle weapons, not anti-personal. They're used to shoot out engine blocks of Humvees, or even take down helicopters. And that brings me to my third point, if you were to use them against real people, it wouldn't be two hit bull crap. If you hit someone's arm, it would fly off their body. It takes 3 barret headshots on someone with painkiller to take them down.

That's besides the fact that the bullets are all magical, and are able to travel at the speed of light without being affected by gravity.

Pear said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That game's sniping has so many problems. First of all, the longest snipe ever was taken from a distance of 1.8 miles. That's because sniper rifles are very heavy: a Barret .50 cal weighs 30 lbs, and requires a two person team in the prone position to use. Second of all, why are the Barret and Intervention in the game? They are anti-vehicle weapons, not anti-personal. They're used to shoot out engine blocks of Humvees, or even take down helicopters. And that brings me to my third point, if you were to use them against real people, it wouldn't be two hit bull crap. If you hit someone's arm, it would fly off their body. It takes 3 barret headshots on someone with painkiller to take them down.

That's besides the fact that the bullets are all magical, and are able to travel at the speed of light without being affected by gravity.
Its a *censored.3.0*en video game, its not suppose to be real...

Anyways, on topic, I am lvl 54 I think, 1st, don't play a bunch. Play when I have a urge to play it.

Kid Icarus said:
Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.
Iknorite

I thought it was suppose to be

Assault Rifles: Medium Range
Sub Machine Guns: Short range ( But the UMP45 is long range
Sniper Rifles: Long Range (Quickscoping...)
Machine Guns: taking out big groups from Medium-Longish
Everyone says quickscoping is bull*censored.2.0*. Sure it's not possible in real life ... But thats what video games are for.

VantagE said:
Pear said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:

Its a *censored.3.0*en video game, its not suppose to be real...

Anyways, on topic, I am lvl 54 I think, 1st, don't play a bunch. Play when I have a urge to play it.
Thank you. God-damn everybody *****es, my god.

Want something more realistic, get BFBC2, even then.

Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Tom said:
Kid Icarus said:

WITH NO RECOIL.

Not everyone can do it with ease, especially not you, it takes skill to do, just because you can't do it in real life doesn't make it bad.

So if you think real life war is fun then let's see if you respawn, I'd be glad to help with the test.

Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Tom said:

Not everyone can do it with ease, especially not you, it takes skill to do, just because you can't do it in real life doesn't make it bad.

So if you think real life war is fun then let's see if you respawn, I'd be glad to help with the test.
Are you saying im bad at quickscoping? mate its easy...

Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:

Please post a video or picture of you going 30-2 in a FFA match, it's not nearly has easy as Tryharding or OMA.

By the way, I'm no mate to anyone but a female, got it *censored.7.4*?

Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:

Please post a video or picture of you going 30-2 in a FFA match, it's not nearly has easy as Tryharding or OMA.

How can i when
1. I dont like this game
2.I never even liked FFA

Your last sentence=WTF
But heres me going 30-2 :)
http://www.youtube.com/v/M4DHOLiiMYI&playnext_from=TL&videos=jQPKruyYMbE&feature=recentlik

Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:

How can i when
1. I dont like this game
2.I never even liked FFA

Your last sentence=WTF
http://www.youtube.com/v/M4DHOLiiMYI&playnext_from=TL&videos=jQPKruyYMbE&feature=recentlik
Your a total bull *censored.2.0*ting homosexual.

Don't talk to me ever again.

Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:

How can i when
1. I dont like this game
2.I never even liked FFA

Your last sentence=WTF

Why? because im not some tryhard fan boy?

Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
Kid Icarus said:
Horus said:
How can i when
1. I dont like this game
2.I never even liked FFA

Your last sentence=WTF

Why? because im not some tryhard fan boy?
Are you too illiterate to read the bull *censored.2.0*ting homosexual part?

Back