• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

Hmmm. I'm really liking the idea of placing outdoor furniture! Can someone list all the pieces of outdoor furniture we've seen so far?

Hmmm. I'm really liking the idea of placing outdoor furniture! Can someone list all the pieces of outdoor furniture we've seen so far?

lamppost
well
Bench
clock
bell tower
flower sundial(that's what it looks like)
rose archway
Grape Vines
Some jungle gym looking thing
fountain
solar panel

We don't know the exact names for some, but that's what they look like.

Thanks, Superpenguin!
I'll just love placing furniture, lol. That should be really fun.
I also hope we can choose clothes for the villagers.

Thanks, Superpenguin!
I'll just love placing furniture, lol. That should be really fun.
I also hope we can choose clothes for the villagers.

you could always make designs and hope for a villager to choose that one to wear. Whenever I wanted my villagers to wear a specific design and jsut fill every slot at Able's with the same design.

lamppost
well
Bench
clock
bell tower
flower sundial(that's what it looks like)
rose archway
Grape Vines
Some jungle gym looking thing
fountain
solar panel

We don't know the exact names for some, but that's what they look like.

Grape vines and rose archway sound cool

I remember way back for gamecube the commercials showed the hammocks and stuff and I always wished we could really put the outdoor theme outside..Or just items like that...WE NEED A BACKYARD lol I know you can make a fake one but I just thought it would be cool to not have to take up your basement or a room in your home.

I'd love to be able to choose who comes in! If only that was in CF, I had Wart Jr, he is the UGLIEST character ever! And I like frogs.

I distinctly remember the museum in something, the lobby has changed but Blathers is still in it, and there's now a new rug with a shopping cart logo on it that leads to the Museum Shop where Celeste is waiting to sell undisclosed goodies. :eek: I wish I knew where the link was. I think it was a BitBlock breakdown of new scans on youtube.

I distinctly remember the museum in something, the lobby has changed but Blathers is still in it, and there's now a new rug with a shopping cart logo on it that leads to the Museum Shop where Celeste is waiting to sell undisclosed goodies. :eek: I wish I knew where the link was. I think it was a BitBlock breakdown of new scans on youtube.

Is this the video you were looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1NJKbfa-co

Go to 2:16 for some info about the museum.
Hope I helped! :)

Referring back to what could be on the bottom screen, (yes, I know it's been awhile since it's been mentioned, but reading this thread got me to thinking) what if it's used for the map area? It could go between a zoom mode where you only see whatever's in the acre you're at and normal mode which is the whole village. Like in Wild World, however, you can, of course, see your inventory and whatever you've caught among other things by the use of the little arrow icon. Just a thought.

I do like watching K.K. Slider but to wait until 8pm one day a week? I pretty much consulted to time travelling to hear his wonderful songs, I wonder if, after the village tree has grown enough, we could even command K.K. his concert times :D

I do like watching K.K. Slider but to wait until 8pm one day a week? I pretty much consulted to time travelling to hear his wonderful songs, I wonder if, after the village tree has grown enough, we could even command K.K. his concert times :D

Yeah, like when you choose what day Redd comes to town in ww. You could set a day and time, and go to the town hall if you want to change it :)

Personally, I'm happy with K.K. - I would prefer he start at maybe 7/7:30 but 8:00 is fine

Redd will probably be in the mall/city so I doubt we'll chose what days he shows or w.e

Personally, I'm happy with K.K. - I would prefer he start at maybe 7/7:30 but 8:00 is fine

Redd will probably be in the mall/city so I doubt we'll chose what days he shows or w.e
Oh sorry, I meant you could decide whate time KK comes! I think Redd will be in the mall as well. I've always wondered what the point of him is, apart from buying paintings, but I guess he'll make a reappearence anyway.

Back