• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

OoT: lookyhooky you triple posted. Try to keep your posts in one to avoid clogging up the thread. For example:

"I think you should have the right to enslave your animal villagers! Also you should be able to eat food.

I think that you will be mayor because the old mayor got so old he died."

Red= Edits by me.
By the way, sorry for "mini modding"

Don't bother, I've already tried explaining on like three different threads. I've reported all of the posts, hopefully whenever a mod gets on it'll get sorted out.

I am new to this, I actually just joined today, so can someone tell me what I am NOT supposed to do on these forums? This reply is probably one of them...

I am new to this, I actually just joined today, so can someone tell me what I am NOT supposed to do on these forums? This reply is probably one of them...

Welcome! and no, this post should be fine.

What the other person had been doing was posting in topics that hadn't been posted in for months. It's pretty much a rule to not post in a topic if the last post is older than three months. Sometimes it will be okay to post in an old topic like that if it's really necessary but most of the time it's looked down on.

It's confirmed that you can design your own town, right?

We don't know how far we can go with designing, but we know that we'll be able to put things like street lamps, benches, and outdoor items in our town, and being able to place our house wherever we want it.

I'm guessing there will be different bridge types. I hope the classic wooden bridge from ACGC will come back. Probably will. I also love the swingy bridge. It's been in my town so long that I don't even remember the town without it xD

I'm guessing there will be different bridge types. I hope the classic wooden bridge from ACGC will come back. Probably will. I also love the swingy bridge. It's been in my town so long that I don't even remember the town without it xD

I love the swingy bridge unfortunately Tortimer was being so stubborn that he just had to put it in the same acre with another bridge, luckily I convinced him not to put it right next to a bridge like he wanted. Me being mayor I could choose exactly where I would want it.

Exactly! I just wonder where it'll exactly go, when you drag Shizu to the spot. With you pick the EXACT spot, or just the general area? Hmm...

It might be a specific acre, cause that's how the bridge thing worked in GC, Tortimer picks the acre but you can pick the exact spot.

I have a feeling that if you're mayor and you're able to pick where your house and village items go, you should be able to pick where extra bridges go. After all, it's your town. If you want to place a bridge directly beside of another one you should be able to do so.

of course the game isn't going to let you put one on a waterfall or anything. lol.

I think it would be cool if you could choose when to have holidays, like the flower fest and the mushroom festival. It would be even better if you could make up a holiday and have it every year.

For me, I'd like to see more freedom to change the landscape of your town. (of course) In City Folk you needed hacks to do that, but in AC:3DS, you should be able to change things in your town, just like in reality. Move buildings, create gardens, forests, anything you want!

yeah And I hope you'll be able to build your own building and decorate it.That'd be [coollll] and you'd also put anything you want in it to!

Control your villagers.
E.g. You wear this and that @villager
Nope you're not gonna live here @other villager

Hopefully you can actually choose whether or not you want to be mayor.

But if you have to, then I hope you can cancel things like the Fishing and Bug Catching Contest. Those can get annoying.

Hopefully you can actually choose whether or not you want to be mayor.

But if you have to, then I hope you can cancel things like the Fishing and Bug Catching Contest. Those can get annoying.

you have to be mayor, but you can ignore the responsabilities.

you have to be mayor, but you can ignore the responsabilities.

True, also in the roundtable talk they said it wouldnt affect much :3

I think we should be able to kick out villagers you dont want.

And I should make the villagers work for Misc Store >:D

Back