• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

Collecting taxes from villagers seems like a good idea. Everybody in the village should contribute to items such as benches, solar panels etc

Collecting taxes from villagers seems like a good idea. Everybody in the village should contribute to items such as benches, solar panels etc

what like 100-1000bells from each villager every week or something? Plausible but i don't really see the point of taxes when its easy enough making the same amount of money to buy the outdoor furniture, in a day.

Yeah I don't like the taxes idea, I like earning my own money, besides the villagers will be more than happy I give us stuff for tasks we do for them

what like 100-1000bells from each villager every week or something? Plausible but i don't really see the point of taxes when its easy enough making the same amount of money to buy the outdoor furniture, in a day.
Yeah, I see your point.

Taxing seems stupid, we never got taxed in previous games so why start it now

Yeah, but Tortimer never taxed us in CF or WW, was my statement

Yeah, but Tortimer never taxed us in CF or WW, was my statement

Oh, I see. Well, what else could we do as mayor? I wonder if we can switch around pete's mail delivery times? I would like that, cause I would usually wake up after his first mail delivery and I would want to order some stuff from the catalog but then would have to wait until the next delivery.

Oh, I see. Well, what else could we do as mayor? I wonder if we can switch around pete's mail delivery times? I would like that, cause I would usually wake up after his first mail delivery and I would want to order some stuff from the catalog but then would have to wait until the next delivery.

That's a really good idea! Ever since the first one, it'd be 9am and 5pm. I was never up at 9, and had to wait for the 5, which isn't too bad.
I love this idea!

Yeah like they could still have the same length of time between the two times, just let us choose. so if you want it to be 10 am he will also come and 6 pm, 11 am, 7pm, etc. Or they could make the length in between customizeable too.

i never really thought about this but i really like the idea.

OoT: lookyhooky you triple posted. Try to keep your posts in one to avoid clogging up the thread. For example:

"I think you should have the right to enslave your animal villagers! Also you should be able to eat food.

I think that you will be mayor because the old mayor got so old he died."

Red= Edits by me.
By the way, sorry for "mini modding"

Back