• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what villagers have u had so far?

Mine are in my signature! I've had Dobie a few times since I have his Amiibo, lol.

Originally when I got the game I had the idea that I'd find the PERFECT villagers and keep them forever... but then I noticed that, after awhile, I'd get kind of bored of villagers. So I finally decided I would have villagers for a little while, then when I get bored with them, let them move on and move someone else in. It takes a lot of the pressure off me to find the "perfect" villagers AND it gives me more variety and more fun! I've also started doing seasonal villagers. Like, I moved Bianca in for the winter- she's so cute playing in the snow! And Stitches was on my island for Toy Day, while I had Lucky for Halloween. I also moved in Savannah a couple of weeks ago so I'd have her on her (and my!) birthday- it was fun to celebrate both birthdays in one day! And, I have to admit, I originally moved her in just for that novelty factor... but I've found I also really like her in this game- she's really pretty with such nice colors and is SO much fun to dress up! I've gifted her tons of clothing at this point, lol.

Back