• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What was your first experience like when your villager first visited your home?

Do you like the idea of villagers visiting your home?

• Yes

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never a huge fan of villager visits even in New Leaf but at least you could schedule them. Now my home is no longer a safe space because some animal will inevitably show up when I'm in a rush and just needed to grab one item out of storage. At least with the storage furniture I can avoid going into my house but... defeats the point of having a house lol.
You know its funny I remember people not really liking the schedule system from New Leaf, but to be fair it wasn't perfect either. Like this happened to me when I played New Leaf. Lucky told me he wanted to come visit my home around 12:30 PM and then I went inside and then I waited for a while for like 5 minutes and he never showed up. Then I confronted him walking around and he admits that he forgot and he was "too busy snacking" I think thats what he siad.

So at the time it wasn't perfect some villagers don't show up to the right time and it wasn't always accurate. Then again on this game its hard to tell weather or not your villager appears at your home. From what I understand it has something to do with the friendship you have with your villager. If its high then you have a chance of that happening but its low then I don't see them entering your home.

Although the other day Ione ran up to me and said she wanted to see my home and to be fair this happened a week go before I got her photo so I can safely say that the villagers who come into your home are the ones who have high friendship.

Julia was my first visitor soon after the update. She promptly sat on the shell stool by the entrance (my room is mermaid/underwater themed) and pulled out her magazine and started reading. For a long time.
So rude ha.

Then I thought it was like in New Leaf, they'd only stay for abt 5 mns iirc.

But nope, she offered me a fruit, we played a game then she sat down again in another chair. Asked if I mind if she stays longer. I wanted to see how long they'd stay in NH, and the answer is too damn long lol.

It's nice that the villagers can be in your home and you can grind items off of their minigame, but I kinda wish it had more of a purpose. If it's so bareboned, I think you should be able to invite a villager per day on your own too.

I just don't like it because I'm only allowed an hour a week so it's painful when I waste precious minutes because I want to remodel my house lol

beau was the first villager to visit my home (he was also the first to invite me to his), and it was definitely a lovely experience! he dropped by unannounced, but thankfully i wasn’t trying to do anything important at the time. i gave him a tour of the house, we played a game, and he gave me a pear before he left lol. i love that villagers give you a gift when you visit them/they visit you, that was such a nice touch. c’:

i think i prefer to visit villagers instead of them visiting me, mostly because that way i don’t have to give them a tour of my house, and they’ll give me a copy of their favourite song if it’s the first time i’m visiting them — i just think that’s so sweet. villagers wanting to share their favourite song with me makes my heart warm. 🥰

66E7F784-6C18-4E35-B400-DDB30A02D235.jpeg

Back