• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you call your AC:3DS town?

I'd call mine Serenity.
I just like the sound of the name~

That's a nice name :)

I was thinking about naming mine "Paradise" after my old animal crossing wild world hahas.

Or maybe "Little big planet" if they allow that many characters xD

@Muffin: Serenity - Serena from Sailormoon's real Mom's name!
Teeheeheeheehee, it is a cute name though for a town.

@strucked: I like the name Paradise.
I wouldn't name it after a video game though. LOL!
Otherwise my town would be Forget-me-not Valley (harvestmoon refferance).

I named my last town "Trefoil"... but this time I don't know... hm.. I guess I will name my town spontaneously. :)

@Berry: Trefoil, that's a silly but fun name.
Also your 3DS friendcode keeps coming up as Invalid when I try to add you.

"Ehingen", plain and simple. All my other AC towns are also named "Ehingen", so I'm sticking to that tradition.

@Ehingen Guy: Sometimes sticking with Tradition is a good thing.

@ACCFnoob83: That's an unusual name for town but it's a neat idea.

MDofDarkheart
Yeah, name's kind of odd but I wanted to make the Town Flag matches the name.... :D Well......... :D For "Clover Leaf" there weren't enough characteres... hope they change that issue. :)

Well, here's a list of my other town names...
Animal Crossing GCN: Ranter
AC:WW: Ernier
AC:CF: Gaton
It'll probably end up being something really random... like Quahog lol
Wait.. I HAVE AN IDEA!
AC:3DS: Boston
I like that name... I like Super Mario Galaxy 2 also lol :D

My WW town of 5 years was named Boston...until i made the mistake of restarting the town....I miss my old town /cry

I've used the name Red Tree for both Wild World and City Folk (mainly due to my love of autumn), but I'm thinking of switching it up this time around. I might choose September Village if I want to stick with the autumnal theme...

HHHHHMMMMMMMM....... Pallet Town, Hyrule, Tokusane City, Sevii, Kakariko Village, Midgar, Nibelheim, Kanto, Tokyo, Skyloft, Pokeville, Dōbutsu no Mori, 3D Land, Epic Fail, Town, Village, City, Boondox, SomewhereLand, Jeez these are (for the most part) terrible names (look up the names I listed for the town's name, if you played a lot of games or you realize something, I made a TON of references).

I'm naming my town the same as my ACWW town. But idk if it should be my old acww town or the town now. My old one was called Aomori, the one before was Forest, and this one is Sado.

I guess it should be Sado :\

Instead of putting "AC/Animal Crossing/doubutsu no mori 3DS/ Kanto/Hyrule" etc, i decided to use a name not a lot of people wont use.

Last edited:
I don't like using game town names as AC town names.
I used to do that alot but I was still in school back when I did that.
Now I tend to try making up names oh the spot.
I normally end up with something Rose or Dark something since there was a limit on name spacing.
I hope they make the town name thing longer.
I'd love to have a chance to make Town names from 4-20 letters long.

Ikr, it's more better to be original.

Back