• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you call your AC:3DS town?

@Static: Yep.

@Kip: Good for you.

Well lets hope the town name is abit longer.

@Kaiaa: OMG! No no no!
Never name an AC town after a town in another game!
It's bad luck!

I would know everytime that I did it.
My town either Crashed. Got hacked, or the Data Vanished 2 days later!

Hehe that's never happened to me before :) Plus I said I was naming my town Azalea. Its a really pretty flower, not to mention my favorite Pokemon town.

Hrm, I can't decide between "Kayoville" or "Kayomori". Kayo is an old username I use to go by but, now I use it for the town names or places and whatnot.

Hrm, I can't decide between "Kayoville" or "Kayomori". Kayo is an old username I use to go by but, now I use it for the town names or places and whatnot.

Go with Kayomori! Mori means forest in Japanese and Kayo Forest is a very fitting name for a town, but you probably already know all that
13284109471228180.gif

Actually, instead of "Kayomori", I thought up of "Delmori", which sounds better.... :]

EDIT: Hrm, maybe...

Little vote! :3

Delmori or Kayumori?

I like both of them! since you've already used kayomori then you could use Delmori

I always named my Wild World town "Lil Town" ... :p and I named my City Folk town "LimeWood"... I don't really like them that much, so I'm doing research to find/come up with a name that I like for 3DS version :D

I wanna name mine Tenchi Techii But I'm afraid there wont be room for all the letters
13290863081511050.gif

Probably Mapleton, seeing as that's what I always name my town, but I'm thinking of trying something new. :3

Ohey, that's the name of a Wild World town I made in 2007! Anyway, I'll probably name mine something more clever than my previous towns this time around. Some of my previous names: Justin P, Da Town, MapleTon and Awesome. Yes, you may smack me.

(yes I realize this is a bit of a bump but really it's only 2 months and it's still a relevant topic)

EDIT: That awkward moment when you realize there's already a topic just like this pinned on the main forum page...

Last edited:
Back