• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you call your character on AC:3DS?

For my main character (the only one I play pretty much), either Delilah (cat's name lol) or Bulbasaur if there's enough room. Maybe Zelda. I like the Legend of Zelda series, but in my opinion Zelda's the most useless (not to mention annoying) main character I've seen xD.

Hmm.. I've always used my nickname "Whit" but I want to be completely new with this game...
So probably the more formal, Whitney (my IRL name) for my main character,
then if I make another girl, Alaina or Skye :)
If I make an extra boy character, Andrew or Dierks (I'm from the South, don't judge...)

I always name my AC characters "Pickles", hence my forum name ;) And for whatever reason, I like to name my town PB&J. In City Folk I made my flag to look like a slice of bread with peanut butter and jelly on it. LOL

<~~ Such a dork! :rolleyes:

Idk, my real name, Annie or Zelda or be Link cause Im hoping to dress up as him anyway
Maybe Gumi, Maple or just Missy, my anonymous nickname, Ataria, Olivia, Totoro? Lol, Luca, I dont know but I'll sure be taking half an hour talking to rover about it o-o

Idk, my real name, Annie or Zelda or be Link cause Im hoping to dress up as him anyway
Maybe Gumi, Maple or just Missy, my anonymous nickname, Ataria, Olivia, Totoro? Lol, Luca, I dont know but I'll sure be taking half an hour talking to rover about it o-o

Yay, Totoro is the best! xD
I have an acww character called that. :)

I'm calling mine Sylph c:
It's something different, and I've based my username off of her :3
I would name mine Skye (my name) but I've done that in the past and want something that I haven't done before, both in the naming and sense of the name. Sylph after all means an imaginary spirit of the air~

Justin. Yeah, that was hard. Took a lot of thought to come up with that. :p

Deciding between...
A warrior name
A Hawaiian name (in honor of the island's return)
Aryn (anyone notice that's Nyra spelled backwards? :p)
My first name
My nickname

I'm going to name my character after myself. I did that in Population Growing, and I want to do the same in New Leaf.

I decided on Mei @0@; It was a tough choice... My English game will be my name :3

It was either Mei or Reina... I love those two names >.< Even Claire D: GAAAH. Too many names...Now I might even change my mind! D:

Back