• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you call your character on AC:3DS?

I think I'm having one of those moments... what does FC stand for? ^^ Anyway, that's a good point you brought up. There's always been four people to a town, but there can't be four mayors, can there? Unless we are going to have an oligarchy, which I doubt. This is a stretch, but maybe you can have four towns per game cartridge? I just don't see them selling a game where only one person can live there. I wouldn't mind though, since no one I know plays Animal Crossing so I'm always the only human in my town. Besides, I didn't like sharing my house in Wild World. My best guess is that the first person to move in is the mayor and people who move in afterwards are mere commoners. Too bad for them :p
FC means friend code :)
I really don't want 4 towns per game, again it would make the FC thing complicated, and having 4 towns in one game would take up alot of space, which means less new features, i'm fine with one.
As for the first person being mayor, and the other three being commoners, yeah i'm happy with that, i kinda want 4 characters so i can have a male and female character. But I don't see them including 4 players. I just don't think with the 3DS having it's own FC it will work.

Anyway, since i just said i'd have two character, i've only said what i'd name one.
I'd name my male character Jake (my IRL name), and i'd name my female character Vella (idk it's just a nice unique name which i think is nice) - but if we only have one player in a town imma have to decide between male and female

FC means friend code :)
I really don't want 4 towns per game, again it would make the FC thing complicated, and having 4 towns in one game would take up alot of space, which means less new features, i'm fine with one.
As for the first person being mayor, and the other three being commoners, yeah i'm happy with that, i kinda want 4 characters so i can have a male and female character. But I don't see them including 4 players. I just don't think with the 3DS having it's own FC it will work.

Anyway, since i just said i'd have two character, i've only said what i'd name one.
I'd name my male character Jake (my IRL name), and i'd name my female character Vella (idk it's just a nice unique name which i think is nice) - but if we only have one player in a town imma have to decide between male and female

They could do deputy mayors. The first player is the mayor, and everyone else are deputy mayors, able to make decisions when the mayor isn't playing.

They could do deputy mayors. The first player is the mayor, and everyone else are deputy mayors, able to make decisions when the mayor isn't playing.

what if player one had a plan and player 2 messed it all up?
like, i allmost have x amout of bells to buy this large thing! then you come back and you have no bells but a fresh redone walk way or something!! conflict!

if player 2 wanted to do somthing and didnt have axcess to it under there own profile, they will just log into player 1's profile and do it anyway.

"what? that? i didnt do that.. it never happend"

^ yeah that's what i was thinking, it wouldn't work too well, and will be confusing

If I Choose a Girl: Pinku
If I choose a Boy: Pinku, Curtis, Jared or Quintyn :p

I choose Names based on My favourite colors and/or Family Members. ;)

Boy: Atsuya, Taro
Girl- idk but ill think of something. I cant use my mom because she'll start to judge me and i dont wanna use my sister

Naming whichever character will be the mayor my first name, and if you can, imma make a second girl named Zelda, maybe even a third boy named Link.

Hmm... I like Alicia, but I remember I saw a name somewhere and I was thinking: THAT IS MY NEW FAVOURITE NAME! But I forgot what it was... .... :p Yeah, fail I know!

I pretty much always call my character in every game "Grey". It's easier for people to pronounce and remember than my own name.

i always call my character Kath, because my names Katharine it can't fit it all in so i always and probably will call it Kath in AC3DS.

I think I might name mine after a Disney Princess (a little girl forced me to rewatch them... I'm hooked) or Zelda. Either would work!

Back