• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's become of Katrina?...

Well, in the background of the twitter page you can see all the characters returning. I also wondered about Katrina or Gulliver but they seem to be returning.

20c333f34750b2896f631deed02663d2.jpeg

I wasn't sure Phineas was returning either since the people you street pass with give you pinwheels, etc.

Oh and Wendell appears to be wearing a sleeping outfit in the picture, maybe he sells patterns in the Dream Mansion.

Also, Phieneas seems to have some kind of Native American/ Explorer outfit on... perhaps he is on the island now?

Looks like Gulliver is back in his sailor's uniform, I hope it's harder to earn his furniture than jsut waking him up on the beach.
So glad to see Pascal, Pave, Zipper, and all them return. Also, it looks like Gracie got a new headband thing and I thought phineas was wearing like a camping outfit.

Looks like Gracie is wearing sunglasses or it;s just an odd bow/headband.

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of stuff from the Gamecube game: Bring back the Tom Nook raffles Nintendo!

I so want the raffles back, but I think the point tracking system sorta replaced them. You got points for buying items instead of raffle tickets.

I so want the raffles back, but I think the point tracking system sorta replaced them. You got points for buying items instead of raffle tickets.

Oh, I guess they kind of do. Never realized that!

Well, in the background of the twitter page you can see all the characters returning. I also wondered about Katrina or Gulliver but they seem to be returning.

20c333f34750b2896f631deed02663d2.jpeg

I wasn't sure Phineas was returning either since the people you street pass with give you pinwheels, etc.

Oh and Wendell appears to be wearing a sleeping outfit in the picture, maybe he sells patterns in the Dream Mansion.

Coolio, thanks for the picture! This is some good news in itself! As for Katrina, wasn't she in that June 22 mention of AC:JO in that ND? I'm gonna miss making constellations, but who knows, it may still be in there. Maybe Katrina will allow you to make constellations (that would be cool considering Celeste is manning the Museum Shop)!

Back