• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like your league mechanics

Insert Cookie monster

But yeah I did forget that my thread got nerfed KEK

Just like your league mechanics

Insert Cookie monster

But yeah I did forget that my thread got nerfed KEK

As everyone said before, "OMG KNOW I WONT GET MA POST BELLZZZ!!!!!1111!!! SOO UNFAR!!!111!!!"

I want to sell Marshal, but I haven't played in weeks so he may have moved out and been voided.

As everyone said before, "OMG KNOW I WONT GET MA POST BELLZZZ!!!!!1111!!! SOO UNFAR!!!111!!!"

I want to sell Marshal, but I haven't played in weeks so he may have moved out and been voided.

Maybe he moved to my town :p

I finally went to the doctor for my super long period (I think it's an ongoing 3 months? 4?) and pains in my pelvis, but now everyone is concerned and I have a lot of blood tests and ultrasounds to look forward to. I'm scared? Especially for the well woman exam. But I went... It was time. Just worried that my girl junk is breaking down again and they won't be able to fix me this time. Going without a period for a year is one thing, this is a completely different thing. :/ Doctors' appointments suck. :(

I finally went to the doctor for my super long period (I think it's an ongoing 3 months? 4?) and pains in my pelvis, but now everyone is concerned and I have a lot of blood tests and ultrasounds to look forward to. I'm scared? Especially for the well woman exam. But I went... It was time. Just worried that my girl junk is breaking down again and they won't be able to fix me this time. Going without a period for a year is one thing, this is a completely different thing. :/ Doctors' appointments suck. :(
Oh god that must feel terrible, I hope everything works out <3

Oh, my, I'm so sorry. That must hurt really badly, I hope that it works out! Doctors' appointments are scary. :/

-----
/rant - relationships are really hard

idk i just find them extremely difficult to deal with sometimes. especially if you were friends were such a long time it's torture just getting into fights and/or realizing you just don't love them the way you did. i think i love my girlfriend? of course i love my girlfriend, but, it feels like it's dwindling. i don't feel jealous anymore when she's always talking to that one guy in the halls. i don't feel sad when she doesn't talk to me one day. im scared to lose her because she's also my best friend for 7 years. im scared to lose her because we have the same friends, i don't want to lose them, either. i don't want to be alone again. i don't want to hurt her. i've tried to relight that flame but she's always just so busy. she's the most busy person i know. she's so outgoing and friendly and has so many friends, and i'm just... there. i'm not a good friend, i don't try to talk to people, i don't try at anything. im just there simply because i am. i don't want to lose her because she's the only friend i've had in such a long time. we've never fought before, besides tiny lashes, since we've met. i'd practically be hated at school if i hurt her, and i don't want to hurt her, either. it just feels... wrong... in a way, to say that i love her yet not truly meaning it like i once did. i'm not sure why i even get myself into these situations, they always end up bad. i feel like it's because of school. we never see each other anymore, and when we do, at school, it's for 1 minutes. i guess this is kinda a rant on friends, too, because i have so little of them. i want to be outgoing and friendly, i want to have lots of friends who love me, but i don't. i have 1, who's my girlfriend. i could have 0 for all i know one day.
tl;dr -- i wish making friends in reality was as easy as making friends online. i think my life would be 20x+ better tbh. i also wish being in a relationship was as happy and lovely as people portray it to be. it's not.

tl;dr -- i wish making friends in reality was as easy as making friends online. i think my life would be 20x+ better tbh. i also wish being in a relationship was as happy and lovely as people portray it to be. it's not.

Me too. I've made friends in college but like...it takes a lot of energy and work to do it. Especially when you have to push past the "small talk" phase of a friendship...that's always so awkward for me. It's always much easier for me to be friendlier and more open online.

Me too. I've made friends in college but like...it takes a lot of energy and work to do it. Especially when you have to push past the "small talk" phase of a friendship...that's always so awkward for me. It's always much easier for me to be friendlier and more open online.

Yes, very. I really do want to be one of those people who're really outgoing, talkative, friendly, social... but, I guess I'm just not. I mean, I try to be social in classes and such, but once you're known as the really quiet person in class for such a long time, It's hard to change that. At least, for me it is. I wish my online friends just, kinda', lived by me, I suppose.

Last edited:
Yes, very. I really do want to be one of those people who're really outgoing, talkative, friendly, social... but, I guess I'm just not. I mean, I try to be social in classes and such, but once you're known as the really quiet person in class for such a long time, It's hard to change that. At least, for me it is. I wish my online friends just, kinda', lived by me, I suppose.

Yeah, same. I'm always much more open online. I'm horrible at going up to people and talking. When I first got to college (yeah, I'm really old) I tried to make friends with everyone and it was awful! I would constantly just small talk to people all day and then go back to my dorm and talk to my actual friends online.

My so called P.E friend group uses me as a alternative device.
I took a shot for a strumpet in the group and she treats me like this.

I had appendectomy a week ago, so I'm still recovering. I hate how messy my room has gotten. I've also missed school a lot because of the surgery and I'm probably going to fail. :DDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back