• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does obviously make it harder, but I never resented him for it and always stuck by him - I think if you love them you can't do anything different. (The reason our relationship fell apart was because he started lashing out and being a complete arsehole to me.) Just make sure you don't put ALL your worries and troubles with him; obviously he should be there for you but talk to other people as well because otherwise it might be too much pressure on him. I was under a lot of pressure until I convinced my ex to get help.

Also, make sure he knows he's nothing to do with the reason you have suicidal feelings - because I know it's easy for the partner to feel guilty about it. (e.g thinking they're not good enough or not helping you enough)

Thank you for this. I really appreciate it. I've been feeling so bad because we've almost broken up a few times because my depression got so out of control. But I've been getting some form of help and things are as good as they've been in a while. He knows none of the stuff is because of him. I usually try to be open about it, but I still get a bit anxious because the whole stigma attached to it.

I want it to be summer already. :/
Ready to go back to the amusement parks.

e: Found out that I have horrible grades. I have a low F in Math because of this stupid graphing **** we're doing. He's a horrible teacher, he doesn't even explain how to do anything. I ask for help, all he does is show me a ****ing line on a graph without explaining. We're not doing anything else that isn't graphs all year. I ****ing hate Algebra and whatever the **** this subject in it is.

Last edited:
Kind of want to do something productive but I don't have the energy.
Gosh what am I doing w/ my life..

I found out why I couldn't register earlier...sigh. I don't know what I can do about it now, it seems impossible now T-T

These mods just reset our counter! We were at 715, now we're at 0. Way to go mods! But at least we went further than ever before.

This is only a joke rant. I'm not really ranting, but I am joking about ranting. Still, the story is true.

My mom kept trying to get my attention by calling my name. She then shouted at me for not responding to her.

She kept screaming "TURKEY! TURKEY! TURKEY! ANSWER ME!"

My name is not turkey.

I can't sleep and have to write a huge timed essay tomorrow in a format i'm horrible with...

also my depression has been acting up lately and i just feel like i'm in a constant cycle between school and being bored at home and i dont know what to do

school is stressful even when it's online school because i constantly fear being a failure but no matter how hard i try it is literally never good enough!!! :)
and the long distance relationship is so painful because i just crave the presence and touch of the person i love so badly and sigh
sadboys2015

I just found out my friend tried to commit suicide...she's still alive though, thank goodness. I mean, I knew something was wrong; that week she was really depressed and crying a lot, but she had to miss both days of finals, too. I tried texting her and sending her a message on Instagram about how she was doing but she never replied to any of them...now I know what happened. This really came as a shock to me actually...I just don't know how to comfort her at school tomorrow... :(

I feel hated on so many art sites, I am not the best but does one Good Job hurt.. just more annoying every day :p

One of my classmates that I knew took his own life a couple of nights ago and ever since I found out about it I've felt really off. I've been having a hard time this last week but this has made me forget about everything completely and now I just feel so bad, way worse than I did before. I can't stop thinking that this didn't have to happen and maybe even though we weren't super close I could've possibly done something. One of my teachers told me that she really wants me to talk about things with someone and I want to but I don't even know what to say.

Kaneki-kun- ;w; I WANT HIM TO HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE FULL OF BUNNIES AND HAPPINESS AND I AM CRYING OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER DON'T JUDGE ME OMG-

Please just be happy Kaneki bby.

I want it to be March again so It'll be warm. I want it to be April again so I can go back to Kings Island everyday. I want it to be May so school will be out.

Too much to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back