• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNAF 3 just came out, I wanna play real bad but I still haven't beat the first two

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, how did you know? :eek:

On another note... What the frick frack happened to sailoreamon's account?! It's closed... And I'm sad... He was my buddy and omg I think I may cry ;w;

OMG What happened to them?! Digity Dang man

After a long day of school I'm like, finally home but then it seems like time just goes fast af and it's time to sleep again...

FNAF 3 came out, I don't even think the first trailer was out even a month ago.

Another waste of money for you poor confused people, yep.

I bought it for mah love just because I love to hear him scream and **** himself pppft

Yeah, it's pretty sad when your sequels come quicker than new iPhone models.

But it's theirs to decide lol

I don't get why in the last week before grades close, several classes are having me do some big project. I've got:

Economics video project.
Computer programming project.
2 Oceanography projects.

/sigh

My friend keeps pronouncing "gif" wrong.

DIE

PLEASE
Punch them real hard, bruh.

I bought it for mah love just because I love to hear him scream and **** himself pppft
BUT FNAF 4 WILL BE OUT IN MAY D':

Yeah, it's pretty sad when your sequels come quicker than new iPhone models.
Especially the fact we could call this worse than the yearly CoD and Fifa releases is REALLY saying something D':

people who are against free healthcare -___-

Wait, are you hating the opponents of universal healthcare because can't agree with your opinion? Are they hating you because you couldn't agree with their opinions? Or was there some other kind of conflict that happened not too long ago like they're being arrogant and extreme to their views?

Wait, are you hating the opponents of universal healthcare because can't agree with your opinion? Are they hating you because you couldn't agree with their opinions? Or was there some other kind of conflict that happened not too long ago like they're being arrogant and extreme to their views?

I was seeing people on tumblr hating on it. All 'my tax money!!' and all that. People like that bother me because in my opinion if you don't agree with free healthcare then you're a very selfish person, because you're basically saying 'yea let's let the poorer people struggle to pay for medication they need, so we can pay less taxes and doctors can get waaaay more money than they need'. It's such a corrupt system. I can't even imagine, on top of the stress of having say cancer, having to worry about paying for your treatment as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back