• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my classmates. She strongly believes that she's the bane of my existence and thinks that I despise her?

Like I'm either off or leave early on mondays because of my ''monday sickness'' and the fact that I have really **** monday-exclusive classes that day (cooking, orthodox & pe) And because of it some of these teachers approach me to speak about grading and ****, especially my pe teacher who right now just went **** it and has told me to just walk 5km on every pe lesson. She also threathens me about summer teaching, as if I'm gonna waste my summer upping a grade that will barely affect me when applying to the school I wanna get into *only book grades apply, so out of the three only orthodox affect me. However the school emphasizes on grades that ive got goin strong anyway so no worries *

But anyway this girl every effin time I speak to a teacher will afterwards ask me what happened in a very suggestive tone,
like ooo gettin a 4 girly ;))) *lowest grade*

And while my teachers have mentioned grading they barely talk about it and instead talk to me about how I'm gonna work for my number, like my pe teacher decided just make me walk every lesson.

But since I don't care to tell her any of my private things she assumes the worst and just goes
;))) oh i see *giggle and turn to her friends*

And while it's annoying I don't really mind, but she really thinks I do.
For example she steps her asking game up on Mondays right before my cooking class, since I'm in the same group as her & I'm pretty sure by me being absent she can bring her bff from the other group. However the reason I usually leave right before cooking class is because I've been on the important lesson of the day (math) and have made my pe teacher stfu about me being absent so my motivation is low, cooking is boring and it ends 30 min before my last class which is also boring and painful. So I usually magically start feeling like **** and go home.
Yet this girl treats it like her superpower, be mean to me before class and I wont be there. And what sickens me is how everytime I leave before cooking class on mondays she's really happy about it. I mean I get it, it's ''empowering'' But would you really be happy about making someone skip classes because of you?
Which is not the case mind you, but she seems to think so.

Again I don't really mind her doing it. It only makes me feel a bit awkward not knowing how to react to her misunderstanding by purpose but what does bother me is how she thinks. Jesus.

That's creepy. That girl sounds bat sh** crazy. Sorry you have to put with that crap.. I got into a lot of fights in high school so I won't give advice on how to handle your stalker lol but good luck hun

On another note... I really hate when my neighbors in my apartment building think the hallway is their living room and scream on their cellphones, seriously stfu and go inside YOUR HOUSE

Someone is mini-modding my behavior after the thread was closed (and other past behavior...) when they're technically doing the exact same thing to me atm and claim they aren't, makes me rethink coming back here after a very brief hiatus. I already admit i was wrong too so i don't know what more they want me to do

What bothers me is people don't use the report button like they should. I mean, I totally get that a lot of people like to tell each other off and make stabs at people to make themselves feel better but geez, I wish people knew that on the Bell Tree it get's them with a warning as well. Backing down from an argument and reporting it instead isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of maturity and will help you avoid warnings.

Another thing that bothers me is that I want to make takoyaki and we don't have a place that sells octopus around here :(

What bothers me is people don't use the report button like they should. I mean, I totally get that a lot of people like to tell each other off and make stabs at people to make themselves feel better but geez, I wish people knew that on the Bell Tree it get's them with a warning as well. Backing down from an argument and reporting it instead isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of maturity and will help you avoid warnings.

Another thing that bothers me is that I want to make takoyaki and we don't have a place that sells octopus around here :(

Sorry if you couldn't find places that sell octopus. Other than the octopus, what is takoyaki? Is it Japanese or Korean food?

Sorry if you couldn't find places that sell octopus. Other than the octopus, what is takoyaki? Is it Japanese or Korean food?

Takoyaki are like little...hushpuppies in a way, round and filled with chives, octopus, and other flavorings. I believe it's Japanese. Gallows and I watched a cooking show called Cooking with Dog on YouTube where they make a whole lot of delicious looking Japanese food. We really like seafood so we thought takoyaki sounded like something we would eat.

What bothers me is people don't use the report button like they should. I mean, I totally get that a lot of people like to tell each other off and make stabs at people to make themselves feel better but geez, I wish people knew that on the Bell Tree it get's them with a warning as well.

I think most people do that, but when nothing is done they get frustrated.

Takoyaki are like little...hushpuppies in a way, round and filled with chives, octopus, and other flavorings. I believe it's Japanese. Gallows and I watched a cooking show called Cooking with Dog on YouTube where they make a whole lot of delicious looking Japanese food. We really like seafood so we thought takoyaki sounded like something we would eat.

That's pretty cool.

But in my personal life, I'm not a fan of hush puppies, and I outgrown eating at the only fast food chain that sells them. It was 9 years ago when I did.

Also this company. Does it really take 2-3 weeks to send me a freaking card?!

I mean I sent after a physical one already... Idiots.

I think most people do that, but when nothing is done they get frustrated.

Unfortunately, people may think nothing is being done because we don't usually make it public when something is done. People get warnings/infractions, PMs talking about what they did, and suspensions all the time. Mods are only human and we don't see everything all the time so when things are going on and no one has reported it, chances are we won't get to it fast enough. All it takes is one person to report. I just hope more people report instead of arguing because it's not worth getting a warning yourself. We don't care "who started it" which is why we have some people complain as to why they got a warning as well. Little arguments are fine but when it comes to putting people down and making them feel bad then we have problems.
That's pretty cool.

But in my personal life, I'm not a fan of hush puppies, and I outgrown eating at the only fast food chain that sells them. It was 9 years ago when I did.

I say that they're like hush puppies but only in that they are round and made of batter. They're not fried like hush puppies and are actually quite healthy for you all things considered.

Unfortunately, people may think nothing is being done because we don't usually make it public when something is done. People get warnings/infractions, PMs talking about what they did, and suspensions all the time. Mods are only human and we don't see everything all the time so when things are going on and no one has reported it, chances are we won't get to it fast enough. All it takes is one person to report. I just hope more people report instead of arguing because it's not worth getting a warning yourself. We don't care "who started it" which is why we have some people complain as to why they got a warning as well. Little arguments are fine but when it comes to putting people down and making them feel bad then we have problems.

Fair enough, and I was more leaning to more serious trolls not getting banned or warned enough, or likewise and people might get annoyed by that. Of course you are only human and cannot do everything at once, but the core is some people are too mildly treated and thus can continue when they are rude, and people only remarking getting worse treatments. A thin line between clear rudeness and plain sarcasm, but yeah that's just a point.

(Also lovely avatar on an unrelated note).

I just got a text from someone at school asking me why I haven't killed myself yet. Excellent.

*blocks number*

I'm not sure whether screenshotting the text would be evidence that it happened, should I need it, or whether I should just keep the text on my phone.

I just got a text from someone at school asking me why I haven't killed myself yet. Excellent.

*blocks number*

I'm not sure whether screenshotting the text would be evidence that it happened, should I need it, or whether I should just keep the text on my phone.

Keep both, if your phone should get lost and such. Glad people don't have my number for that... But then I was never a cool kid

*blocks number*

That person's an *******.

I'd screenshot it and maybe send it to your computer. Maybe ask around and see if anyone knows the number (assuming you don't) and keep that in mind in case you get any other messages.

I'd screenshot it and maybe send it to your computer. Maybe ask around and see if anyone knows the number (assuming you don't) and keep that in mind in case you get any other messages.

Yeah, or look it up online or some similar service that can track numbers... If you find out who it is, it's up to go if you want to report him/her.

Yeah, or look it up online or some similar service that can track numbers... If you find out who it is, it's up to go if you want to report him/her.

I think I know who it is but I don't want to make any accusations in case I'm wrong. If it's who I think it is, I used to be friends with her. Used to. I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

I saved the screenshot on my phone and my laptop, in case something happens to one. Thanks for the advice.

You could confront them, or try to keep an eye on people trying to get hold of you and/or act weird.

Fair enough, and I was more leaning to more serious trolls not getting banned or warned enough, or likewise and people might get annoyed by that. Of course you are only human and cannot do everything at once, but the core is some people are too mildly treated and thus can continue when they are rude, and people only remarking getting worse treatments. A thin line between clear rudeness and plain sarcasm, but yeah that's just a point.

(Also lovely avatar on an unrelated note).

I can see what you mean. We have a lot of suspensions going out and warnings/infractions (warnings/infractions are private so a user may get them but only they and the staff know about it) and I'll admit some members continually get them. Once enough are built up they get a suspension from the forum. While this may be a relief for those who were affected by said trolls, the process starts over when they return if they keep up their trollish actions. If we just ban people because they troll then we become biased and aren't fit to moderate a site fairly, they must get enough warnings/infractions just like everyone else.

(Thank you kindly)

I can see what you mean. We have a lot of suspensions going out and warnings/infractions (warnings/infractions are private so a user may get them but only they and the staff know about it) and I'll admit some members continually get them. Once enough are built up they get a suspension from the forum. While this may be a relief for those who were affected by said trolls, the process starts over when they return if they keep up their trollish actions. If we just ban people because they troll then we become biased and aren't fit to moderate a site fairly, they must get enough warnings/infractions just like everyone else.

(Thank you kindly)
Yeah, I can see what you mean there. Although I suppose it is the continuous behavior that affects the ban as well regardless if they have 5 or 2 infractions and how serious they are. Sadly enough these trolls will in most cases troll even harder if they get to come back(even with different usernames and if they are easy to recognize and/or spot with IP addresses).

True, I guess they must deserve a ban and have enough bad behavior. Even if it's a scale I don't think it's biased if they continue to do what they do even if I get a mod/admin must have some balance in their decisions.

(You're most welcome)

I'm annoyed that I can't seem to get Marshal to change out this ugly shirt from the town he came from. ugh why. why must such a cutie wear such an ugly design. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back