• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend bailed on me when we were supposed to hang out last weekend. We hadn't hung out in a while and the one weekend I'm free she claims that she's "too busy with finals". Meanwhile she's like a genius and still in high school so that was just an excuse not to hang out. Cut off all contact with her (to ensure I actually don't talk to her - if I leave Messenger on my phone we'll start talking right away) and plan on just not dealing with her until she's ready to talk to me. This may sound extreme, but we've known each other for ten years and this is how we have a fight usually.

I'm just worried about when I'm gonna make another YouTube video at this point. We were supposed to make a new one last weekend...

I just got this awesome idea for a roleplay, but I can't be bothered to actually get around to making it.

And even if I did, I'm afraid I'll neglect it or just not be able to spare enough time to actually keep it up. That, and I can't think of any good places that I'd make it. FFdotnet RPs I make have a tendency of being ignored, TBT isn't too bad but I don't know if people here would be interested, Tumblr and dA are both good but I have little to no idea how to use Tumblr and dA... idek.

But who knows, I might get some people together and actually put effort into making it happening. Just not now.

dA is usually crowded with even more trolls than other sites, so avoid that unless you do everything by their standards.

I only draw.... I am your friend though :D whats your DA
I don't have it anymore, since I pretty much only uploaded a few and then I was out of stuff and I never used it.
But yeah if you want to start there, the community can be pretty... harsh.

I don't have it anymore, since I pretty much only uploaded a few and then I was out of stuff and I never used it.
But yeah if you want to start there, the community can be pretty... harsh.

I have not gotten to many hateful comments, I have not been bugged by a lot of the community

Last edited:
I meant more those who thinks they have awesome draw/photo skills and go trumpet it everywhere loudly. No offense if anyone's good at drawing but... some get too much.

And I really hate all these hardcore cosplay/BJD/weebs in general. I mean sorry you are not a pro just because you can make a little wig for a doll jeebus.

Girls who aren't cute who're trying ever so hard to be cute.

It's like, no, stop, you're not an anime princess, grow up.

Girls who aren't cute who're trying ever so hard to be cute.

It's like, no, stop, you're not an anime princess, grow up.

Word, mate.

Also people with super-blonde hair, white lips and lots of brown creme in their faces. I mean they only look like manba-wannabes and like you're 24 now not 14 grow up, cheebus

Word, mate.

Also people with super-blonde hair, white lips and lots of brown creme in their faces. I mean they only look like manba-wannabes and like you're 24 now not 14 grow up, cheebus
Ayyy!

Omfg, those people in general are just so gross looking and I dunno why they think they look so good by doing that, that's even worse than wearing fake tan in winter, geez.

My entire school in a nutshell. xc
My college in a nutshell, when I used to go there was alot of weebs lmao, obviously in different classes but alot loved the **** out of anime and one time, a student came into the class cosplayed as some anime character, the problem was.

She was fat, rly fat.

Last edited:
Ayyy!

Omfg, those people in general are just so gross looking and I dunno why they think they look so good by doing that, that's even worse than wearing fake tan in winter, geez.

Yeah fake tan looks as equally bad imo

People who judge others based on their appearance and think their opinion on someone else's choice matters (◕‿◕)

People who judge others based on their appearance and think their opinion on someone else's choice matters (◕‿◕)

Most of the time these people act like 12 years old with too much make-up who think they are cool because they read crap on their ipads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back