• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they wrongly think that cartoons = for kids and that by calling anime cartoons, they're saying it's for kids.

South Park is a cartoon. Any animated show or movie is considered a cartoon, and South Park is one of them. At the same time, South Park is the worst choice of TV shows you can let your kids watch (it's an adult show).

South Park is a cartoon. Any animated show or movie is considered a cartoon, and South Park is one of them. At the same time, South Park is the worst choice of TV shows you can let your kids watch (it's an adult show).

personally, i think that being a adult cartoon doesn't make it a mature cartoon, and a cartoon aimed at kids can be mature.

personally, i think that being a adult cartoon doesn't make it a mature cartoon, and a cartoon aimed at kids can be mature.

South Park is very mature. Even if the creators are biased towards some opinions, they attack everyone, regardless of opinions. The show tells us that they don't really have bias (except that they are anti-censorship and pro-satire).

I can agree with that. I meant by idk why people think that, as in I don't know why people try to argue that, was typing my thoughts too quickly.

Whether an adult cartoon is mature or not, the point here is that animes are considered cartoons. Just because it's not for kids doesn't mean it's not a cartoon, and just because it's for kids doesn't mean it is a cartoon.

South Park is very mature. Even if the creators are biased towards some opinions, they attack everyone, regardless of opinions. The show tells us that they don't really have bias (except that they are anti-censorship and pro-satire).

i never said it wasn't. [never said it was, either, but still...] don't be ackin' like you know my life. you don't know my life, man.

tbh, i was thinking of family guy when i said that. :lemon:

Bothers me that Amissapanda's the only legit nice person on this forum that I can call a friend.

Easier said than done.

Everyone's into Anime, I'm not so much.
I rarely play Animal Crossing, people here do.
I have anxiety online, others don't.
I constantly bash on my so called talents and personality.

Living the thug life.

Easier said than done.

Living the thug life.

did you ask every single user and they told you they were into anime? pix or it didn't happen.

just find threads to talk about things you do like. unless you like nothing...

Wow #rude

I thought you loved me

there there. *pat pat*

i-p34697-9.jpg

There's a really big weeaboo who won't stop talking to me smh
get away you aren't even Japanese
the **** are you trying to do

Bothers me that Amissapanda's the only legit nice person on this forum that I can call a friend.

----------------------

Easier said than done.

Living the thug life.
You have other homies on this site, too, y'know :/
Not compatible with most people on TBT? Then join other forums. Find solutions, not excuses.
I'll even help you cope with your anxiety and self-esteem problems, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back