• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I woke up at 5 am to buy tickets for a huge concert that's happening in June in my area. They were promising tickets for $10 for people that came, and even though I got there on time, people who were in front of me in the line brought a lot of friends that line jumped later. They ran out of tickets and I didn't get the cheap ones, but I had to wait until 10 anyway.

Did I get a chia seed stuck in my tonsil or is it just a sore throat? We'll find out later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ew there have been enough spiders coming in the window tonight. Also a weird large fly looking thing that didn't actually fly.

I'm watching videos from my old YouTube channel that I made in 2009 and I'm really embarrassed with some of the stuff I uploaded.

Last edited:
Marital Problems. But I am not one to "Hang My Dirty Laundry", if you will. Shush and Be Shushed. Woman Be Silenced. That sort of thing. No, I am not in a physically abusive relationship....

My bf pooped 4 times today already. Pls do not be sick, aint nobody got time for that at all no way whatsoever.

California thinks it's mini Australia today. I've killed like 7 spiders now. It's cause it rained, then it went and turned into summer outside.

The phone case I ordered is arriving April 2....or April 21. The stupid company won't send it any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back