• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Even if I have more supporting me than opposing me, my mom says that I need a break. And I will take one when I get all eight heart balloons. And there are several other reasons I'll need a break for besides the rude people.

1. Last semester, I have been procrastinating in sake of being on this site. I don't blame this site. I blame myself for not being responsible.
2. There's only five or ten collectibles left to collect, and they're quite easy (except for the apple and peach).
3. I already shared enough blog entries and I lost interest into blogging on this site. I even broke promises on blogging (like when I cancelled my fanfic).
4. I have lost interest into other things like the banning game or the counting game (where the mods love to ruin our count).

My triumphant return, despite popping in for a few collectibles once in a while, will occur when the next AC game comes out.

Ok Apple... Miss you friend :3

I've been witnessing a lot of rude rude comments here on the forums. None of them have been directed at me, but I'm really disappointed to see people acting so negatively.

I've been witnessing a lot of rude rude comments here on the forums. None of them have been directed at me, but I'm really disappointed to see people acting so negatively.

Yeah, they have gotten rude towards me. And it's not just towards me for having different opinions. I tried to defend myself, but they won't believe me. I can understand if they are young, but if they are 20 years or older and act like this, then they have some serious problems. Everyone tried to warn them, be nice to them, and guide them, but they still want to act up. If they want to do this, that's fine. However, they're gonna realize that it could create a negative impact towards them in the future. They can't behave like this if they have a job or if they're in college. Having contradictory opinions isn't considered bad, but to trash talk them for that is. I'll stop pulling up my opinions somewhere, but their behavior has got to stop.

Yeah, they have gotten rude towards me. And it's not just towards me for having different opinions. I tried to defend myself, but they won't believe me. I can understand if they are young, but if they are 20 years or older and act like this, then they have some serious problems. Everyone tried to warn them, be nice to them, and guide them, but they still want to act up. If they want to do this, that's fine. However, they're gonna realize that it could create a negative impact towards them in the future. They can't behave like this if they have a job or if they're in college. Having contradictory opinions isn't considered bad, but to trash talk them for that is. I'll stop pulling up my opinions somewhere, but their behavior has got to stop.

Might want to take your own advice sometimes. Not gonna say that I'm not a rude ***** 99% of the time on this website, but you aren't exactly the poster child of 'perfect' either.

And in terms of your opinions? you need to eventually accept that differing opinions can result in one side being rude. It's just going to happen.

Weren't you considering refusing services to people with different economic views from yours?

Might want to take your own advice sometimes. Not gonna say that I'm not a rude ***** 99% of the time on this website, but you aren't exactly the poster child of 'perfect' either.

And in terms of your opinions— you need to eventually accept that differing opinions can result in one side being rude. It's just going to happen.

Nobody is perfect. Not me, you, or even the site staff. And I have been rude much more often than you have (at least what I know). Yeah, people are going to get rude at contradictory opinions, but the case in point is an extreme case. I am very disappointed in the few users (like 6 to 10 or something) who acted this rude, and they won't be forgiven for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weren't you considering refusing services to people with different economic views from yours?

I decided not to deny service.

Last edited:
i've been taking notes for 6 hours rip
but i'm almost done yee-haw
but this coffee tastes like ass

I want to open up my game and stuff but I really don't want to plot reset Molly ;~;

gotta work in the morning but it's 2AM and my sleep schedule is still thrown off from driving 14 straight hours yesterday...

Last edited:
I have a question here. How long did you hold your town for Molly? Like a day, a week? I'm asking because of how fast time is passing.

Hold my town? I just got her yesterday, I don't want to plot reset because I feel like it's going to turn into a situation like with Poppy where I spent 2 weeks doing it ><

I want Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush! That is what bothering me! Why does Europe get all those things extremely late... It's set to be releasing somewhere in may :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back