• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being alive. So a few days ago I cut the living hell out of my arm because of my depression. Here's what is contributing:

-My ex, the one who I still wish I was with, is with someone else, having such a great and fun loving time while I am in the dark being absorbed by my self hatred

-Everyone in school is so happy and laughing with their friends and I always sit alone at the lunch table because they think I am weird or something and never want to talk to me

-I am going no where in life. I can't do anything right, and I am just an overall loser in life.
Can I just be dead already?

- I don't know the details of that but you should probably not worry about what your ex is doing, it'll only stress you out more.

- Unless everyone in school came up to you and told you that they think that or you can read their minds, just go out and talk to them, because chances are that even if there are a few that think that, not all of them do.

If you're self harming, though, you definitely need a professional to help.

- I don't know the details of that but you should probably not worry about what your ex is doing, it'll only stress you out more.

- Unless everyone in school came up to you and told you that they think that or you can read their minds, just go out and talk to them, because chances are that even if there are a few that think that, not all of them do.

If you're self harming, though, you definitely need a professional to help.

That's another thing. I am scared to go to a mental hospital, for the 9th time, in fear of my mom kicking me out of the house and leaving stuck even more in a place I don't want to be physically along with being stuck where I don't want to be mentally.

That's another thing. I am scared to go to a mental hospital, for the 9th time, in fear of my mom kicking me out of the house and leaving stuck even more in a place I don't want to be physically along with being stuck where I don't want to be mentally.

There has to be some alternatives, though. Besides suffering alone, which is needless to say a terribad idea. Have you tried other methods before or just straight the the mental hospital?

I have a therapist that comes to my place once a week. I take a lot of long walks and try to do some art stuff or something like video games. Not much helps or helps for a really short amount of time until I feel too depressed to do anything that makes me feel better.

I have a therapist that comes to my place once a week. I take a lot of long walks and try to do some art stuff or something like video games. Not much helps or helps for a really short amount of time until I feel too depressed to do anything that makes me feel better.

Have you told your therapist that it wasn't really working?

i know that children are incredibly innocent- and don't know better, but at the same time i can't help but be appalled when i hear stories about young children taking advantage of younger children. it just really bothers me and i don't know how to act when i'm put in a situation where i'm forced to hear about things like this. i knew working in the medical field was going to be hard from day one- i knew what i was potentially getting into, but i just can't help but feel at a loss because of situation's i'm placed in.

it makes my stomach physically hurt with knotts knowing that innocent children are harmed so frequently- and that sometimes you can do everything in your power to help but damn i wish there was more i could do.

I just found out I undersold my TBT/BTB By like, at least 8million before I knew anybetter.. -sigh-

Depends when you sold your TBT bells. If it was recently, then yes most likely.

There was a time, though, where the conversion rate was 100k-2mil, etc. per 100 TBT bells.

i'm disgusted with myself because i feel everyone hates me, and i'm thinking up things to tell the therapist when i see him because soon i'll get a proper diagnosis but i always get anxious when i go so :^)

Roughly 2 months ago, thread was on 1/28 or so I believe. I was under the impression it was still 2mil per. @>@; A very nice person just gave me some bells though, that was very kind of them! :c I was wondering why people kept offering 100, or 150/250 for villagers and thinking 'Wow that's really low" but then not realizing-- Not really it's actually alot. @>@;

Doc appoint for suspected tonsillitis sigh. I've had it twice a year for the last 8 or so years and I'm too much of a wimp to get them removed :S

The quest in Skyrim, I can't seem to finish Boeathiah(idk how you spell it)'s calling cause whenever I trap someone it's a bug sigh good bye achievements

Got it fixed, had to take some trash follower with me lol.

Now to collect the rest of the artifacts....

yes considering all he did was to look up where I posted and make total ignorant replies that weren't valid and he shouldn't have been continued in the first place.

Wrong. You're the top poster on this website everyday because you post every little thought that comes to your mind on the same 10 threads. So you constantly appear at the top of every page. Nice ego boost though, thinking I went out of my way to actually seek out all your posts.

Last edited:
i am craving chocolate but the urge to resist is hard

I've becoming better at that. Mainly not to screw my teeth too badly x) I get your feeling though I have to try so hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wrong. You're the top poster on this website everyday because you post every little thought that comes to your mind on the same 10 threads. So you constantly appear at the top of every page. Nice ego boost though, thinking I went out of my way to actually seek out all your posts.
Is wrong. Argument invalid.

I don't do it because ego boosts, I've been here for some time and I enjoy nice people not including you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back