• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, people at my school have no concept of personal space.

say I'm waiting in line for some lunch. 89% of the time, some asswipe will be SO CLOSE to me that you'd swear we were super-glued together. one day, i'm going to flip out

Some guy has been standing outside my office preaching the gospel to some lady for the past 15 minutes in his booming pastor voice. GET A ROOM!

I'm doing something bad, and I know I am, but part of me really doesn't want to stop. I should just stop. I really should. But....another part of me keeps saying: you're young. You should do whatever you want. I feel really guilty about the whole thing, and I don't really know what I want.

I did this. I thought, "who cares, you can just deal with it later."

bad, bad idea

It's cool to be young and do whatever, but sometimes, that's still not a good reason to do certain things.
I hope you figure it all out for yourself~

The floors are getting replaced in my house and there isn't carpet in the living room yet... At all. :c

I drew an ask, loved it, but it has such an OBVIOUS spelling error and I already posted it ;3;

It's incredibly obvious when someone powersaves. Ugh.
Tbh I don't mind it if it's for getting items/Pok?mon/etc. that are region locked since childtendo is stupid when they release like that. Gonna leave it at that though.

Also this writing

ugh :(

I have a 7 hour drive back to Iowa with only a few stops. I get car sick pretty bad, too. But, at least I get to see my cat!

you know when you have a lot of ideas for your paper

then you sit and stare at the word document for hours because you can't get them on paper

yeah thats me

you know when you have a lot of ideas for your paper

then you sit and stare at the word document for hours because you can't get them on paper

yeah thats me

That sounds like me when I'm trying to write stories. I have loads of ideas but I can't get them down. The hardest part is thinking of a good opening.

Yeah.. I know kind of what to write about but.. it's like you need to get to it or something, I hate that mental ****ed phase though

It's been getting warmer the last few days and I'm already having tons of bug problems.
I hate warm/hot weather. And bugs.

Last edited:
im really sad and nervous and i dont really know why??
and i have to drive 7 hours to las vegas tonight, and catch a flight to new york at 6Am tomorrow and idk im just nervous???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back